~Chapter 1~

I will never forget the day when I first laid my eyes on you, you're wearing a caramel pink kirtle that time, you were sitting alone your face looks exhausted your eyes looks like you just burst your tears out, despite all of that you're still gorgeous.

I can still smell the fresh paint of your house, when I passed by I just found out that your house is just in front of ours . There's so many times I played around,thinking every night, deciding/planning how im going to approah you.

Until one day I heard someone calling your name out "Madeline, Madeline" I took a quick peek in my window I saw an old woman in front of your house calling your name out, then I saw you came out of your door, you stopped for a moment then you continued to walk and opened your gate as soon as you opened it you didn't hesitate to hug the old woman " its her mother" I said to myself.

Another day and I still don't have the courage to talk to you, I was thinking if I didn't move I might regret and lose a chance to talk to you, so I started to pamper myself, after that I opened my door and went downstairs opened our house door and I saw my lovely mother watering her lilies "hey mom" I greeted her while I'm walking towards her "well well,well you're dressed and you pampered yourself up I see " my mom told me while she's observing me carefully "oh mom" I said and I continued to walk but before I take one more step an idea came into my mind that I should give her some roses, I get back at our house and pick some roses I'm going to give it to her as a sign of a friendly gift, after that I continued to walk across the street but every step I make I'm getting nervous my body and my heart's shaking like crazy! I saw her cam out of her door and I heard her asking her mom "would you like a cup of tea or an espresso instead?"she asked from the outside, "I would prefer a cup of tea dear" her mom said her voice is so sweet like a singing bird every morning by the window, she opened her gate and she starts walking, I'm following her slyly cause it may creep her out when she found out that I'm following her cause I'm a stranger in her eyes, she didn't even know me but before I follow her I left the roses at her mailbox after that I followed her.

She entered the convenience store and so do I, I saw her walking through the caffeine section, I saw some sweets that caught my eyes I wont lose a single sight if I'm just going to buy some sweets right? So I bought some sweets but I couldn't find her when I looked at the caffeine section, so I just continued to walk at the cashier