Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys this chapter is a little bit long i made it a bit long so you can enjoy reading and to thank you for everything, love you guys (≧∇≦)/

Be My Star: New Transferee

A fine light escaped from the curtain which passed to my closed eyes and a buzzing sound from my phone that forced me to open my eyes.

*sigh* "Five more minutes please" as I go back to sleep, while burying my face with my fluffy pillow.

*BOOGGGG!*

A heavy pillow swiftly landed on my face, it hurts you know!

"Wake up sleepy head if you don't want to land this pillows to your face again!!" Brandon shouted, he's my pathetic brother anyway, I quickly get up, stretched my arms and pick my phone to perceive the time, also wore my huge glasses, which gave me a view to my room.

"It's still six Brandon look what you did, you made me don't want to go to sleep anymore, you ruined my sleep" I said while I'm still half asleep.

"Yeah yeah... Good for you, shower's ready take a bath now, while mom still preparing the breakfast" my pathetic brother said boringly, which want me to get up and smack him.
Before I shower I have to prepare my outfit, just a simple pastel blue oversized shirt and a jean, I- I'm sorry it's just what I'm comfortable at...

After I got out from the bathroom I swiftly proceeded to my room and wore my boxer then the clothes I prepared, yet I saw a scarf, a flashback came to my mind.

Where are you, is it possible to see you again?......

*Snap*

"Nick!!, Brandon!! get down now breakfast is ready!" Mom called us from downstairs, which cease me from thinking.

"Coming Mom!" As I came down, I saw Brandon already eating his food at table 3 near from the window at our café. Yes our family owned a café and upstairs is where we sleep.

"Morning mom!" Kissing her on the cheeks, as I grabbed my food and joined Brandon.

After eating our food I stayed for a while to help in our cafe cause it's still  seven and my class starts at eight.

Brewing coffee for our morning costumers, serving light bread to fill there tummies, greeting every costumers that came inside, it is not really that busy because of the fact that it's morning, after helping the cafe, I asked my mom so I can leave already, I just don't want to be late.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The same as every other day as I walk through the campus of Lakewood High, students talking with their friends, gossiping, having fun,
not me... my first intention is to find my friends yeah I only have 3 friends here in school but I'm actually fine with it, as long as they're real and accept you for who you really are, not trying to be cheesy here.......

As I spotted the two girl, chuckling, coming to my way.

"Did you saw that boy, God!!!! He's hot!...."

"Mmm.... but his totally not my type you can have him..."

"Aghh!! Alice your standards are too high that's why you're always single, too naive Alice too naive!"

"I'm just being Alice you know! and speaking of naive here's our real naive boy" As she snickered.

So this is Alice and Ruby, they're my friends and also my classmates since freshmen, and what I mean friends is they are really my friends, helping each other through hard times, wait where's Ryan?