Prologue

Prologue: The Scarf

It's Christmas season. Snow are falling, wind's passing, crowded town seems to be busy. Every house had it's own Christmas decorations.

Children seems to be enjoying the soft snow, but this one kid kept on crying, head placed in his knees, formed like a ball, shivering in cold, trembling on his knees. This kid seems to be in age of six.

"Mom... Mom... Theirs a boy, his
cr–crying can i go to him?" A boy seems to be in the age of eight from a far said.

"Oh poor boy...." a woman said while walking toward the trembling poor boy.

"Where's your mommy sweetie? are you lost?"

The boy nodded while his head still in his knees crying, curving like a ball.

"Wait here okay? We'll going to get you to the police station so you can find your mommy okay" the woman said kindly in a soft voice then she spoke to someone to ask for the direction of the station.

While the woman still talking to a lady her son came to the poor trembling boy giving his black and white scarf to him.

"Wear this okay? you're not even wearing anything to warm you up." The warmed boy fixed the scarf to the trembling boy's neck, "the sky looks beautiful tonight look there so many stars we can count it, just count it with me kay?" The boy said happily while looking to the beautiful night sky.

Then the trembling boy finally lifted his head and his beautiful blue
eyes finally stopped from crying, "tha... thank yo-you so much", the boy immediately widened his eyes when he realized how good the scarf smell is.

"Kids it's time to go, the station is not far from here that's what the lady said, sweetie are you ready to meet your mommy?" The woman gladly said, then the little boy nodded.

They drove to the police station, then finally got inside, theirs a woman looked so worried like she kept begging to the officers to find her son, then a small soft voice talked "mo.... mom..." The poor boy run to the pretty frame woman they hugged tightly the mom still can't help her tears.

The two moms talked and the other mom kept on thanking the woman for helping them. While the two kids having a chit chat.

"Ahm... A-hm thank you so much for the sca-scarf" the boy stretched his arms to return the scarf but the brown haired boy didn't get the scarf instead he returned it to the slend small hand of the blue eyes boy and said.

"It's all yours" a big smile formed from his face.

"Re... Really?! Tha- thank you so much" the boy blushed pinkish.

"Sweetie let's go home, say bye to your new friend, goodbye were heading first we might miss the last bus, nice meeting you" the brown haired boy's mom said.

"Get home safely, thank you so much i owe you mrs. Realm!" The other mom gladly said, she kept on bowing for gratitude.

*After a moment*

"Mommy i for-forgot to ask his name" the boy with the blue eyes said sadly.

"Nick, honey i thought you already knew his name? Let's find them" the pretty framed mom said softly.

After they got to the near bus stop the last bus already depart.

The boy stared the night sky while his beautiful blue eyes reflecting the stars.

I will take this scarf with care, just maybe we could meet someday, just maybe. Thank you.......

Happy Christmas

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book i hope you enjoyed reading the prologue please vote, read, comment and share this if you loved it, i promise i will continue this, and sorry if i lack of something cause this is my first time writing stories love you guys (*^▽^*)