Chapter two

Wanted to have, actually, long time ago other-written, but as a student, I often sit very long in the university. Can already be 10h, be also work or sits at home and try to write down the material and to keep to my deliveries.

Zoey (Life)

Leyla (Death) 

 It somehow is heavy a name to find the death meant, around which for one decidedly means to the night, darkness.  

// Think//

Thank you for 9 readers/viewers <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Encre pov

 Next morning I woke up early because work waits for me. I have procured this for me before my arrival in this city so that I did not have to look for the first time.
My task is to be restored the paintings in the town hall, they should go between 16
and 19 centuries had appeared, but nobody knows it just(exactly) in this city.
I never was so quickly finished with his pack of my things. Shortly after I went off to the town hall and was excited naturally. Certainly, I paint of dear pictures as which to restore, but for the beginning, it will suffice.  

-Time Skip-

 I was almost with town hall when I saw a police shut-off position before me. I decided to change the side of the street. In the corner of the eye, I saw somebody lying on the ground and stopped jerkily. // I approximately one ... // my look walks suddenly to two women.Are Seem to be confessed. There it occurred to me, I have collided with them yesterday. There it occurred to me that I must go quickly farther. Fortunately, it was not any farther to the town hall if I the ext. has led correctly. I stood suddenly before a very old building with the label 'town hall' and went purely. 

Zoey pov  

  My sister and I were called by the police that again somebody was found bloodless and we both knew that also his(its) soul does not have anymore. When we arrived there, the area was already blocked off. We did ourselves immediately to the examination. I examine the corpse which shows traces and, otherwise, no other traces like the other bite gave. My sister tried to find trace the soul, but she found no trace. Somebody seems to be able to guard the souls even with the eyes of the death. " Leyla, it is to like other ", I accepted to her.  " Again two bite traces, no blood and no other indications? They should, however, examine them again in the lab. We want to overlook nothing ". She spoke to me and at the same moment to the employees on the spot. After our examining, the corpse quickly took away in the lab. I took in the corner of the eye, the skeleton from yesterday was and how he looked at us. When we were finished, we did ourselves quickly on the way the airport because we fetch our, ' little sister '. She changes because of an incident in your old school here. We both are glad about them, even if we are not used, really.

- at the same time with Encre-

Encre pov

The mayor leads me in the town hall rum and I nods only. He points me, then the painting what I should restore when I saw it, it was as if I knew this picture. As if it carried my manuscript. But I also did not understand it ... if it looked so trusted. The mayor Asgor believed to me, I could start the day after tomorrow. "Goodbye", I said into English and then went. I considered what I could begin with the day and decided to go to the forest to sign here nearby and there something. In a while, I was there and from what I searched for me the city could well see. I had no notion, how long I sit there.  

When I hear a sound, I looked high and saw that it is already getting dark. I went off and was faster than to me the feeling from yesterday handed. Suddenly what packed me and presses me against a tree when I opened my eyes, I saw a black skeleton with blue patrols (?) around the eyes. His eyes were yellow organs with a little bit blue. " You smell so sweetly. " 

If he spoke in a deep voice. When he opened his mouth, I saw the tops teeth. To me there came so much thought, but, nevertheless, vampires were not in the fairy tale or, nevertheless.  

Fallacy pov

  At last, I could eat something and a little bit what smelled sweetly. I saw in his eyes slowly the fear coming up. I opened his shirt and saw something that as looked as a Tattoo, actually, I wanted to get only better at his neck. He resisted what was sweet. Because he was not very strong, I could hold him loosely. Without other delays, I approached his neck. " Pas s'il vous plaît. Lâchez-moi! Aide, n'importe qui! " (Please, not. Let go me! Help, somebody!) he implored me. Certainly, I understood no word, but I thought to me who calls for help now, but nobody will come. Shortly I licked about his neck and bit purely.  

  With purely bite noted I, how much winces, but I drank a whole amount of him, but not so much that he dies to me, because I want to keep him. When I let go, I saw the tears his face rolling down. "I will not give you so quickly. Since now you are you mean " says I to him as I picked up him in the brewing style when he became then Unconsciously. And decided to do me on the way back the villa.