Desperate

You are desperate, you need God!
He said...
Desperate!!!
I guess I didn't know what it meant at the moment till I realized now that I was desperate learning of the fact that I was vulnerable and you took advantage,but the breed of self love in my heart helped me resist everything and it made me strong.
Yeah,it was hard letting go of something that I didn't understand why I wanted it.
I guess I wanted to keep air without the knowledge of air being everywhere and I don't have to keep it.
You were toxic for me,but yet I was desperate enough to take the risk of laying down my pride into your care.
The thought of the first touched and not understanding what it meant kills me inside.
Oh the many nights that I imagined the whole scene played over and over in my head  ; the disappointments and regrets of feelings. It all had me , anger was what my feelings resulted to. I had to do something to get back but I couldn't think clear so I messed up but one thing didn't messed up; my will to move on ... I kept strong but not strong enough I thought I could get back at you but I did something crazy and that keeps me away from you..
Sometimes I think if I had to make a wish I could wish for that experience with you and then move on but no you pushed me away and I built myself up.
I should be back at you with hate,but no you deserve to know how I felt. And I see you as a good man with potentials and as a friend. You were my first experience and that experience had never died but prepared me for better beginning..
Wherever you are I would like to say this...
You need to get married.

I'm just saying 😉😉😉

Nelly 😉😉😉