They're Here

Chan Yeol's POV

Me and Haeshin cuddle on the couch.I accidentally pinch her cheeks hardly and she shouted. I covered her mouth immediately and she only give me a 'WTF face'. "Haeshin,lower down your voice! You want those freaks to hear us huh? If they see us,no more Haeshin and Chan Yeol in the earth." I said to her. "Sorry Chan Yeollie.. I will never do that again." She replied putting a angelic smile on her face. She is so pretty. I really can't resist her smile. I feel a sudden warm on my face,Am I blushing? Oh no! She can't see it! I immediately cover my face. "Oh Chan Yeol,don't need to cover your cute little red face!" She said laughing. "Oh Am I really blushing Haehae??" I said in a worried tone. "Yes you are! Oh,you kinda look like a tomato right now." She said and I just chuckled. "Haeshin? Can I ask you something?" I ask her a bit nervous. "Yes, what is it Yeollie?" She said with a small smile. "C-can I,umm.. C-can I k-kiss y-you?" I ask her. I'm really really really nervous. Oh,I hope she won't slap me. Last time I did this to my Crush way back in Highschool, she slapped me hard that cause a mark of bright red hand in my cheeks. That's horrible right? Oh,she is not still answering me question. I looked at her and she let out a sigh. "Sure Chan Yeol. You could kiss me,again and again." She replied with a smile."Again and again? What do you mean Haeshin?" I ask her again. "If you wanna kiss me,then just do it. No need to ask permission okay?" She answered. "O-okay.." I said as we both lean our face closer but ........... someone knocked on the door.

(A/N: A bad timing for a kiss Chan Yeol and Haeshin! Haha!)

"I'll open it." I said and I stood up and went to the door. "Who's out there?" I ask. "Hey Happy virus open the door!" Taehyung said as he showed up to the window. I open the door and I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. They go in and we sat down on the floor.

(A/N:There we're two living rooms in the house they're staying at. One is near to the entrance door and the other one was near the kitchen.)

"We found them in the woods. They stayed in one of the houses in there. No one was harmed. We are now complete!" Xiumin said happily. He really is the King of Detail. "No,we're still not. My sister Haeshin was still missing." Baek Hyun said sadly. "Umm? Who says I'm still missing?" Haeshin said as she walk towards us. "Haeshin-ah~!!!" Baek Hyun and Taehyung said as they both ran to her and hugged her tight. "Oh I missed you all!" Haeshin said while tears escaping her eyes. "We missed you too,Haeshin!" Taehyung said still hugging Haeshin. Aww, what a cute family reunion.