LOST

I'm Byun Hae Shin. I'm so lost,and I can't find my cousin Taehyung and my brother Baek Hyun. I've been to anywere but still I can't find them. I'm losing hope,I just wanna die. Am I the only living human in this Land of Freaks?

-------

I was walking on the street when I saw a big house. It seems like there is a light inside. I go there and take a peek on the window. I saw a boy.. I SAW A BOY!!! He is tall with a bright red hair. If I not mistaken,It was Chan Yeol. I knocked many times at the door and after a while I heard heavy footstep. "Hey! Chan Yeol it's me Haeshin! Please open the door!" I cried while knocking hardly on the door. The door opens and I saw Chan Yeol. "Haeshin!!! Where have you been?!" He said as he pull me close to his chest and hugged me tight. "Where is Baek Hyun and Taehyung?" I ask Chan Yeol. "They are out for awhile. They're looking for some goods and stuffs." He said. "Where are the others?" I ask him again. "Well,they were missing. I don't know where they've been. It's only Me,Baek Hyun,Taehyung,Jimin,Xiumin and Kai." He said in a low sad voice. "Don't worry Yeollie,we'll find them. But,I'm wondering why are they missing? What happen?" I ask curiously.  Chan Yeol let out a deep sigh, "It was Late at night. We we're searching for you. And then we saw an old factory. We went in there We don't know that there are lots of bitches in there. We ran outside. Some of us climb up the tree. And they..." Chan Yeol started to cry. "Yeollie? Are you okay?" "Yes I am. I just missed them Haehae.." He said as he wipe his tears. "They'll go back. They will never leave us alone." I said. "I know. Thanks Haehae for comforting me." "You're welcome! You can always tell----" Chan Yeol cut my sentence by kissing me. I'm so surprised. Is this even real? His warm pink lips touches mine and It feels like heaven. Suddenly,he broke the kiss. "S-sorry for that. I'm j-just umm,you know, umm 'coz umm.." "Hey Yeollie,it's okay.." I said a bit shy. "Oh,uhh.. sorry again." He said pinching my cheeks. I chuckled.

A/N: Sorry guys for the short update. Well Author Chim has a fever😞 so I really cant work in front of Gadgets right now. But,Yeah I'll update as soon as possible😃 Saranghae💕