Nearly RAPED by two guys

My mom was in the business outside the country so I planned my girls to get drunk on my house. Lissa, Joy and this two jocks that our friends. We got drunk. Drunk two brandy and one gin. Eat roasted chickens. Watch movies at home. Then this two girls shut off. So I'm left with this two jocks. The two girls slept on the floor. "Mind for some talk at your garage?". This one jock asked me. "Are you fine here?". I asked the second jock. He nods, but I caught his eyes looking those two girls on the floor. "Hey, are you drunk?" this one jock asked me. "Yeah, I'm wobbly and I can't walk that straight, hehe". Then he grinned at me. "Could we sit here in the sink?". "Are you kidding me jock one?". "No, I can lift you". "Yeah right, then lift me". Then he lifted me, but there's something wrong with his touch on my tights. I'm wearing dark red sleeveless. I'm wearing a bra of course, but my clothes reveal my big tits and its cleavage and I'm wearing a sports short shorts its black. It looks like its just a panty. "What do you want to talk?". I've been slurring.  "Nothing, I just want to be alone with you". He started touching my tights while kissing my ears and kissing my neck. "Noo, I don't know you. I barely know you".  I'm going blank. Then he started kissing my lips thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I don't know what to do. I'm weak. Really weak. He started removing my top. Kissing my tummy. Licking my tits. Playing with it. Nipping it. Then he started removing my shorts. He removed his v-neck white shirt. He's got abs too. Then he started his pants removed living with his brief. He removed my panty. Started fingering me. I'm moaning.  Moaning. "Aaah". He removed his brief. He got a big white cock. A huge cock. A hard cock longing for my pussy to fuck. He started putting his cock on my pussy. "No, please No". I said to him. Holding his hand. Pushing his hand. Pushing him away. Tried to run but I'm weak. He grabbed my arms pulled me to him. Started by putting his cock again. The cock is near on my pussy but then...............