FUCKGIRL

This could make this story intense. You can start to count how many guys I fucked now. But this time there's to many guys who fucked me. 

Mr. Engineering teacher and his dudes(students)

We had gangbang in a hotel. First student im fucking his cock. Second student at my pussy fucking with his cock. The teacher in my tits sucking. I've done this three times and walked away with them.

Mr. 30 year old guy for food

He gives me food everyday. I had his Iphone everyday. His laptop and I boast it to my friends. We fucked 7 times. 

Mr. 50 year old guy

He gives me money for fuck and we fuck 10 times. I bought many phones got to starbucks everyday. Smoked. Drunked. Oh, he had a car!.

Mr. 30 year old guy (2)

We become couples for a month. Dates with me. Fucked me. He had a sports car. But there's time...

"I want you to be here with me" he said. We're naked watching tv. He's playing with my tits while I played her cock

"Im here Kurt"

"No" he said and looks at me, cups my face. Kissed me and started talking again

"I want you here in my house, forever" I pushed him. 

"Jees, Kurt. I'm living with my mom. No!"

"I'll be the one to pay your school, all your needs"

"You want me to be your wife?. Im still young Kurt!. Im still young. If your wife is dead you should mourn for her and not do this thing to me."

And I get dressed and started to walk away but I forgot that I don't have money to go back in my place.

"I'll drive you. Im sorry"

Our relationship doesn't long. He found a girl that's more way better than me.