Rambles of an Insane and Inept Lunatic.

Think outside the box of reality. Is everything really what it appears to be? 

When you come home from going out, and it feels like everything has slightly shifted to the left a few centimeters? Nobody else notices it.

But you do. 

The entire world slightly sifts, no one bats an eye. You see things nobody else can, notice the smaller details OUTSIDE the bigger picture. As if the universe is a never ending puzzle, and you just found a corner peice. 

But you are still missing three more. Or four more. Or five. Fifteen. Twenty Seven. Depends on the puzzle. 

Maybe it's a puzzle inside of a puzzle, maybe it's a puzzle. That once you finish one part, another bag full of pieces tumbles out of the box and demands your time and effort to connect it just so you can have the whole picture. 

It keeps happening. 

You suddenly have so many puzzle you can't figure out where they go or what order thay go in but you realize....

All of the puzzle are puzzle pieces, also. By connecting them, you are infiniteively stuck ina  winding road of puzzles and pieces and parts connecting and assembling each other. When you lose one, you lose them all. Pieces going missing, you'll never be able to see the full picture! 

Everythign in the universe is leading up to the moment of seeing the whole picture, but you never find the missing piece. You make one, in hopes of trying to see the full view. 

Years go by, Centuries. A millennium. Infinities upon infinites people try to create the entire puzzle of their lives. It demands your full time and effort and everythign you do alters the puzzle slightly.

In the time you've spent reading this, your picture has changed slightly. 

Go

Don't waste time here, too. 

I've warned you. 

Are you still there? 

Good. 

We have things to... catch up on