I need a {FUCKIN} Haircut 💈

Damn I'm tired. I sit back at my desk, loosen my tie, and sigh. I'll finish the rest of this tomorrow. Tomorrow... Damn. I just remembered our company party is tomorrow. I look to my right at the mirror that's posted on my wall. I look at my reflection. My walnut colored complexion. My hair in waves, brushed down, and goatee circling my chocolate colored lips, and tracing my firm jawline. The combination looks ok, but ok doesn't work for me. I need to call my barber. As I reach for my cell phone from my pocket, my office phone rings. I know who this is. My assistant, Ms Jeffries. She's about to lay into me, I know. I reluctantly answer.

Me: This is Kyle Thomas.

Ms Jeffries: Kyle if you don't log out of whatever it is you are doing and take your black ass home, you'd better! It's after 8 o'clock!!!

So let me let you know. Ms Jeffries has been working for Simon, Touche and Bennett longer than I have. She's a good reason why I'm even here. She's been my moms friend as long as I can remember, and after graduating, she helped me get a job here as a Marketing Consultant. So having her as my assistant, is like having her as a boss!!

Me: I'm leaving now, I promise. I was just fini-

*click*

She hung up on me. Lol. Ok. What was I doing? Right. Calling Dre, my barber. I search his number in my contacts, and press call. He answers rather quickly.

Dre: wassup Kyle.

Me: Yo dre, what's up.

Dre: shit man, I can't call it.

Me: lol well I was calling to see if you were at the shop. I need a touch up.

Dre: naah man I'm not even there. My baby moms car is messin up on her, so I came to pick her up and help her with some things. Can you come tomorrow?

Me: Damn.... Naah I can't. I've got a company party tomorrow. Thats why I need this touch up.

Dre: Aw damn... well there's this new cat I just hired. He's really DOPE! His name is Jaleal. Now I know how you are, and you don't play these games, but you kno I wouldn't send you to anyone that was gon fuck you up.

I really don't have much of a choice at this point. I agree with reluctance.

Me: ok man. Let him kno I'll be there in 15 minutes.

I hang up the call and grab my things. I head down to the parking garage, and I jet out of the downtown area, to a land more urban, where I grew up. I park my car, secure it with the alarm, and head inside Clipper Dre's. When I walk in, I see an argument taking place between some big dude, and this lil Carmel cutie, who I assume to be Jaleal, who looks like he's a little intimidated, but is still standing his ground. Because of the argument, they don't readily notice my presence.

Jaleal: look Rock, I'm just Trynna do my job. If you don't want a haircut, no one is forcing you to be here.

Rock: naah nigga I want a haircut. But not one from no lil pretty boy fag like you.

Jaleal looked shocked. He stood there appalled for a moment, right before I stepped in. Cuz I'm not havin this.

Me: Nigga what the fuck did you just say??

This "Rock" guy jumped in surprise by my presence. I walk over between them, pushing Jaleal, and his petite 5'4" frame behind my statuesque 6'1" body. I gotta play this right. I turn to look at Jaleal.

Me: Bae what did this fuck nigga just say to you??

I don't know who was more shocked. Rock that I was stepping into this, or Jaleal over the fact that I just called him Bae.