Grell x Reader

Grell X Reader

Requested by: @Kziira

:3

=====================================

Crap crap crap crap crap crap! I should have never stolen from that rich kid. I gripped on to the bag filled with riches. I can't believe I was able to get ahold of the mysterious ring he never lets go of. I kept running faster and faster as my legs could go.

"You will never out run me!" The butler man said from behind me.

I knew it was useless running but right when I was about to go stop and hide, I ran into a dead end rock wall! There was a bushy by so quickly head in with a little hope that he won't find me, but I soon had my feet dangling down to Earth.

"I'll ask nicely once, please retrieve those stolen items back to my master, Ciel Phaontmohive..." he said in a quite threatening voice in my face.

I was about to kick him in the shins and make another run for it until I see a huge red chainsaw almost chop my head off! The butler man drop me to the ground as I try to comprehend what had just happened right now. There appeared to be a duel going on between the Butler and the guy in the red.

"HELLO MY SWEET SWEET BASSY! DID YOU MISS ME?!" the man in almost all red yelled to the butler guy.

His name was... Bassy?! Pretty manly if you ask me! And was he atracted to a man?! Well... i don't judge by the cover...

"Not in a thousand years will I ever miss you, Grell Sutcliff..." (Bassy) said all nice and calmly as he dodged all of Grell's attacks in mid air with.... silverware?

Danm... this is just to hard to process so far, but Grell did look pretty hot from up here.. I mean I could be out of my mind since I pretty much ran for like almost a mile and it was really warm, so maybe the heat was getting into my head and I was just hallucinating...

"HELLO THERE! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS TREE... BASSY DIDN'T APPRECIATE MY WELCOMING HUG! ALSO I THINK HE TOOK YOU'RE BAG OF.. WHATEVER THAT WAS!" 

I woke up from my thoughts and saw that Grell was indeed hanging from a tree branch. I felt pissed that stupid Bassy took my rightful belongings and that I had to get someone that I think is hot out of a tree. I walked towards the tree and looked up and concentrated on how to get him out without inguring him or me. 

"Okay... up I go then." 

"BE CAREFUL- OH WELL YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE I COULD JUST PINCH YOU AND EAT YOUR SOUL RIGHT UP...OPSS.. NOT LITERALLY THOUGH!" he yelled as he shook the tree pretty violently trying to grasp for my reach.

"Stop it! Or else the tree will- uh oh!" 

And as if this was planned to happen, the branch me and Grell we're hanging off of broke adn we fell onto the floor in a lot of pain.

"OUCH!" Grell whinned.

I opened my eyes and focused to see if i didn't start seeing heaven's clouds yet. I focused and see that Grell was ontop of me and I was able to his features even better.  I gawked at how flawless his features looked up so close in front of my face. Green/Yellow eyes, Red red red red hair, and his skin looked so creamy and.. perfect! I was just so dazed off his perfectness!  

"UMMMM..NOT TO INTURUPT YOU'RE STARING, BUT AREN'T YOU DYING WITHOUT AIR SINCE I'M ON YOU?!" 

I awoke once again from my daydream and blurted out the most emabrrasing thing ever!

"Doesn't matter.. as long as I get to see your beautiful face all da-...uhh" stupid me said stupidlly. 

"OH WELL..." he tried changing the subject. 

I should just die now.. he'll probably hang me up onto the tree and ditch me there! Bui even better.. he gave me a soft... passionate kiss on my lips. I swear my heart was mealting from my body right now! I went along with him and kissed back until the weight of him has lifted away from me. He was being dragged away by some guy that looked like the butler guy.

"OW WILLIAM JUST LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT! AT LEAST I GET A KISS ONCE IN A WHILE UNLIKE YOU!" Grel yelled at the guy.

He remained silent. 

"IF YOU EVER NEED ME JUST REMEMBER TO STEAL SOMETHING FORM BASSY AGAIN...!!!" his final words said as he departed away into the deep forest. 

"Will do Grell.. will do.." i said with a sheepish smile on me.. 

****************************************

Hope you liked it! Request from animes i've only watched so far.. k?

k... :3

Remember comment & vote!