Jeff the Killer x Reader

Requested by: @kajo44

Enjoy~ :3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Lately Iv'e been losing sleep, I didn't have insomnia it's just starting to get me paraniod. Sometime during the middle of the night I see some dark figure standing in the corner of my room, but by the time I turn to lit my lamp it dissapears and I really want to find out who it is or even worse.. what it is. One night I decided to rearange my room and hide near my window so when he comes I can finally see who it is.

11:59

"It's almost time..." I said in a low voice.

Right when I said that my window opened and i saw a black and white figure climb into my room. I jumped on him and he fell to the floor.

"What the-?" he said as he fell.

"Ha! I finally got... you..." my voice trailed off. 

I saw that his face was leathery white and he had blood on his white sweater, silky burnt black hair and he had the widest smile I've ever seen on his face. I was indeed truely horrified! I looked at his hand and he had a knife covered in blood. I slowly started backing up,but something about him made me want to know him better. Instead of backing up I took a step foward and he took one back.

"Don't get close!" he warned me.

If he was a killer why isn't he attacking me? I decided to run towards him, once I did he ran to the window but stopped and slowly turned around and he was laughing a menacing laugh.

"I don't want to kill you..." he said, still laughing. 

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

He walked foward and I stood tall. In te moonlight his eyes shined black... beautiful. I soon realized that I was attracted to him, but he shouldn't find out. His creepy smile suddenly turned into a frown and look sad. 

"S-sorry, I should have never came to you in the fisrt place." he said, and with that he started to run away. 

"Wait!" i yelled. 

I followed behind him even though it was raining I was willing to ask him many questions that haven't been answered. h eran fast compared to me. Plus I kept on slipping on mud and tree roots. I soon got tired and leaned against a tree with my eyes closed and felt a blade near my throat.

"Why'd you follow me?" he said.

I grabbed the blade with my hand and even if my hand was bleeding from the cuts. I looked at him and he looked like a psycopath.. a sexy one.

"Why are you runnimg away form me?" i asked.

"*SIGHS* Fine I'll tell you... isn't it obvious? I like you.. a lot, that;s why I stare at you in the middle of the night and I can't away from you.. your'e like some drug that can never get out of head." he said.

"Why can't it happen? I know your'e a killer, but we'll find a way."

"NO! Don't you understand?" he said starting to laugh.

He pressed the blade a little deeper making my vision feel so faint. I was close ot fainting. 

"I'm a killer, and I. will. kill. you." he said.

"Before I die can I tell you something?" I asked. 

I was choking blood by this point, but I didn't care. 

"If I do die, at least your'e the one that will be here to kill me...and I'm so happy to see that your'e the one who did it, cause I wouldn't want anyone else to murder me." I said. 

He jabbed the knife into my neck and let go.. my hand holding the blade slowly fell to my side and I stood there lifeless. I knew I was smiling. Last thing I see is Jeff laughing and crying. Sad that he was going to kill the person he's been stalking forever. At least I was able to die in his arms and see him next to me. I smiled cause for the first time it's finally over. 

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There you go! Hope you guys like it! ^~^ Did you cry? XD

Keep on requesting!  I need more!  ;) (DM me)

Commemt & Vote

Bye~ >=<