Chapter Six - Now.

HEYYYY GUYS SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!

i really hope everyone likes this and my OC's (there will be many more) because now, the fun starts!!! PLEASEEE VOTE AND COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME - JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

XxX

The weight reminded him what he wished he could forget. The golden hand glimmered and took a little more of his energy every second. Always a little more than his real hand would've. It was a constant reminder of what he had lost – what he would never be again.

He hadn't seen her in years – not since she was a little girl. The girl he wished more than anything to keep close to himself, to be able to care for more than just an uncle.

Jaime Lannister walked though the halls escorted by the dornish guards. He was summoned to meet with Prince Doran and imagined they would discuss what had transpired.

When the door opened he instantly recognized Myrcella, Trystane, Ellaria and the dornish Prince.

But he couldn't put a name to the blond in red sitting next to Myrcella. Her dress was made from silk and was similar to the one his daugh – his niece was wearing. He wondered why she was there for a second but his thoughts were clouded with wonder as he stared at the woman – she was beautiful. And beautifully – horribly – familiar.

"Prince Doran." The lord nodded in greeting.

"Ser Jaime." Doran responded.

"Princess Myrcella," Jaime turned to her in greeting and noticed the golden fabric wrapped around her body. "What a lovely dress" he said forcefully.

"You don't like it?" She asked with an innocent tone but almost challenging the knight while the woman beside her snickered.

"I'm just worried you'll be cold."

"No, I've found that the dornish climate agrees with me." She answered and suddenly Jaime heard a growl. From behind the couch where Myrcella was sitting on came out an animal – a lion cub he realized or better, a little lioness.

He took several steps back in fear and his breath caught in his throat when a second great big cat appeared – this one a male and clearly full grown.  He looked around the room and saw that no one was surprised, alarmed or calling for help. Doran and his son looked very uncomfortable and Ellaria a little unstable in her seat but Myrcella and the other woman looked like it was the most normal thing.

"It's alright uncle Jaime. This is Jewel." Myrcella said reaching to stroke the first cats head. "She's very sweet once you get to know her." Jewel purred and laid at the nine and ten girls feet. The golden animals seemed a bit larger then he would expected them too be.

The lion sat beside the mysterious woman's feet and stared at him silently. Observing.

"You truly don't have to be scared." Jaime heard the woman in red say. "Golden here is just an old man, he is very protective but you shouldn't worry about him."

"I don't believe we've been introduced." He said sitting on the couch, turning to look to the unknown woman and moving a little farther from the giant beasts.

"No I believe we haven't." She answered and didn't say anything else.

LANNISTERLANNISTERLANNISTER

Green bright wild fire eyes had been anxious in waiting.

The same eyes that usually crinkled at the corner with every smirk, that knew how to impose respect if needed and fear when useful. The eyes that earned her countless nicknames for their bright coloring, clear pure green that could be used to paint fields if the color was found in a painters pallet. With specs of gold they one of her more prominent features – and they were key to hiding what she felt.