The Persistent Boys

As promised, the new chapter :)

Please do suggest the story to your friends, if you like it! :)

Vote+Comment ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You do look familiar, Niall, but I just don’t remember. I’m really sorry.“  He had a weird expression. Something shocked, amazed, and pleased. Something weird.

“Anyway, we need to get back home, sooo.. guess we’ll see you later.”, I said, quickly turning my back to Niall, but I was stopped.

“No. I mean, wait. Do you wanna grab a coffee?” He offered.

“Yes.”

“No.”

I glare at Liz for saying yes. I give her a quick mind-message: Are you crazy, Liv?! We don’t even know him!

I think she replied with: So what? He’s cute, and I really think he’s into you.” Are you kidding me, Liz? Into me? No one’s into me. ME.

Some of Niall’s other friends run over to us.

One of them said, “Hey! Niall, who have we got here?” This was followed by nudges to Niall. Poor guy.

Liv and I just awkwardly stood there, waiting to be introduced. This is too awkward for me. I’m usually a fun-going person, but a really shy one. I get nervous very easily, especially when it comes to meeting new people.

“This is Liv here, and this is…” and he pauses, then says “Jan”. Wow, no one’s paused to say my name like that.

One of them, who looked to be Indian-Pakistani, said, “Oh Niall…have we missed something?”.

“Hey, I’m Liam. And this is Louis, Harry, Zayn, and…you know Niall”. Liam says with a very warm smile.  

I guessed he was the gentleman of the group, and the kind that would give you a shoulder to cry on. Each of the boys shook our hands and introduced themselves again. They seemed really nice, and by their accents I figured they were English. Now I’m excited! I have wanted to go to the UK for a long time. And by long time, I mean since I was 7, and I’m 16 now!

Niall kind of broke the silence. “So lads, I was just asking Jan and Liv here if they wanted to get coffee.”

“We really are very sorry, but we need to get home”, I start protesting again. Niall looked determined, but worth a shot? No.

“No, Jan. You girls have to come with us! Girls would usually run after us, but you’re trying to get away from us, that’s weird.” Louis said.

Niall whispers something to them, and Harry said with a huge smile on his face “That’s new. We’re One Direction.”

I take one look at Liv, and I can tell we were thinking about the same thing. It all came to me: Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles – They’re One Direction.