Just An Introduction

Hi people :) So, this is my first fanfic, I hope you like it!

Please do comment, and vote (if you like it) :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a very rainy day today. It has been burning hot for a few weeks, now that it’s summer. Yaayy, summer! It feels so nice to say it. School’s finally over!  

I’m just sitting in my room, looking out the window. It’s so beautiful. It’s very difficult to have such a beautiful view here, my flat’s surrounded by many other buildings. It‘s very annoying actually, I’m more of a nature person, mixed with a bit of sophistication. I’m weird, but I love the rain and cold weathers.

I decide to go out for a walk. I grab my iPod, and mobile. I slide past my songs, finally coming to the one I always hear when it’s raining: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

I go over to my friend’s house, Olive, and ring her doorbell.  She’s practically my only best friend, although I have many other good friends. She’s one that stays through the hard times, and says “You know what? He’s going to regret saying no, forever.”

“Hey, Liv”! What are you up to today?”

“Jan, hey! Not much, just really bored. It’s a really beautiful day, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, what say, wanna hang out?” I ask her.

“Sure, wait, let me just grab my mobile.”

We go to the park nearby, and after walking and talking random stuff we sit down on a bench. After about 30 minutes, we start walking back home. We reach the crossing, and I see the green man walking (the traffic light), so I take a step forward.