Chapter 1

Now this place is kinda underground, "Beauty LV" a place full of beautiful women and men wanting a good time while getting encouragement for their good work. This is a rookie place, a place to get drunk and laid. Great place to start, the place was a bit more of the not for children side of audience, it was made out of an old industry warehouse filled with gambling machines and poker tables. A sweat and alcohol filled atmosphere hugged you in its promising embrace, a good time alone with a man or a woman with a bottle of beer. "Hey sweetie~." A voice sang from my right, ah the uniforms. Skimpy outfits but still pleasing to the eye when you're drunk, dark colors for pouncing without being seen through the strobe lights that elicited many to dance or grind against a butt or two just asking for a night alone. "Sorry sweets, code buggy." I called over the music at the skimpy chick, she let Mr. Gambling-Machine go and left for more promising type. "What was that for?" My new 'student' asked confusion dripping from his face.

"What's your name."

"What?"

"Name."

"Tyler..."

"Nice name fudge boy." I said casually and headed towards the bar that was on the right side of the 'casino' gotta love this place, free beginners beer and they don't care if you use a cheat as long you don't get caught. "Alright Tyler, number one rule. Don't drink any drinks you haven't ordered unless you see the bartender making it." I said turning to the fudge boy. There he stood in all of his 'bad boy' glory, his black hair was ruffled to seem single, his leather jacket already pulled to the side showing off his jeans already had a tent-horny Mitch- minus his excited member he still wore a belt and converse. I sat in the stool infront of me going into more a confident stance, uncaring and puffed my chest up. "Skimpy chicks are off limit unless you want to get laid then go ahead, of course that means your going to lose unless you get your friend undercontrol." Tyler nodded swallowing, "I suggest you think of your own grandma butt naked if you want that to go down." I said I leaned back across the bar. This was a test anyways, I get to have fun by flaunting my body and he had to stop his member from coming up. "Hey Rodney! Get me a Ginn would you, oh and brandy!" The two drinks appeared next to me and and I handed over the Ginn to Tyler.

He stared at me for a few seconds before downing his drink. "So... what do I do first?" Tyler asked me, "you tell me." Tyler tries to down his drink to lose the calling of his body. "Don't look down unless you want to laid, then again your losing your game." I said kicking his butt for effect. He received the kick nodding. I pointed my foot to the closest machine. "I want to see you win some cash." I said setting a quarter infront of him.

He looked at the coin then me, "my method?"

"Yes." I said motioning towards a random machine, he turned and went. I watched him go and he went straight to a machine, and started playing. He muttered something and his posture was the worst, Jeez I hate when people do that. They cusre at the machine while slouching like it's going to help them win, I get it if you're tall but still.

"You should give him pointers." I heard a gruffly voice behind me, Rodney. You would think with a name like that he would be like wodney wat, nope he's a big dude with delicate hands. Good at bar tending and hella good at fighting-sorry karma but you can't argue with me on that one. "After I pay my bills." I said turning to the big guy, he was a family man last time I checked so sorry ladies he ain't single. "What's the tab lookin' like?"

"$122 and 95 cents."

"Ooohhh.... did I party again?"

"Nope, some guy claims to be your friend."

"Who's that?" I asked the big guy and he motioned with his thumb to the guy slouching on the other end of the bar, a detective. Wait... I didn't hire any, right? Lets see here, there's the big guy, Tyler over there, my fun buddy aaaannnd.... nope. No detective. "I'll talk to him." I said taking out my purse. "Now... I have, cash or my savings..." Rodney rose a brow at my missing payment method and decided to ask out loud. "What happened to your gambling money?" I turned to him and motioned towards Gambler over at the corner trying to get atleast a jackpot. "He blew it."

"Ouch." He wasn't really one of those guys that can say ouch without being in pain because it just sounds like a road hog saying o-ch, yeah, not friendly enough. I turned back around to check on Tyler only to see him coming back empty handed, wow his luck is horrible. "Alright, what have we learned?" I asked, "nothing?" Tyler questioned. Also a horrible student. "Not to curse at the machine." I answered handing another coin over, he left. "You're blunt." Rodney commented, he's still there? Why the hell wouldn't he be. "Payment?" I asked turning back to my big friend and he was out of the way in a flash-
"Are you Maria Marks?" A voice interrupted my inner narrating, what a jerk. "Who's asking?" I turned to see the detective from earlier, now I can actaually see him, okay most of him, he had a calculated look in his grey eyes and telling by his black hat hair, he had a long day.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comment and vote on who this "detective" is.

Is he apart of the mafia?

Or

Apart of the police force?

Maybe even an Ex? :3