Sneak peak

This is technically a bit Mature.

"I'm here to ask you a few questions and if you can come with me?" He motioned towards the table near the dance floor on the backside of the makeshift casino, yeah, definitely a no-no. "Can I at least take my buddy? I'm teaching him how to gamble and he seriously sucks, I bet he might even be mental." I was almost pleading, "who is he?" He asked searching the area, Tyler was right there, walking up with a card. So he isn't that bad. I got up and grabbed his arm like a desperate ex girlfriend, "Ty~ they want to take me to a separate table... can you come with me~?" I asked Tyler with a seductive tone, he shrugged, "sure babe." Wow so he could pay attention to the atmosphere.

We had made it to the "table" it was more like one of those private rooms with some guy already getting a lap dance in the background, "so... who's the luck man?" I asked, wow ignore me then. He walked towards the group waiting to get their own lap dance. "Dude there's a line?!" I asked exasperated. "No, that's the boss." The man motioned to the man in the middle keeping his... patience... inside his head and pants. He glanced at me then the woman. "Maria, how's life?"
"Better than Bill Nye."
"Bill Nye is dead."
"Seriously? Jeez, you would think he would live till he's one-hundred."
"Nah, old age is a bitch."
"Sure." I said rolling my eyes, you would think that he would continue the conversation but he seemed dazed, he's growing old. "How long." The simplistic statement containing a huge question.
"Ten months." I stated simply, "why not right now?" He asked.