Just for dinner?

"Y/n you almost ready?" Logan says to you. "For what?" you say. "The wdw boys are coming over for dinner tonight." Logan says. "Oh I'll take a shower and get ready." you say. You take a shower and put on some clothes. -What you look like-

You and Logan freshen up and get ready for the wdw boys to come over

You and Logan freshen up and get ready for the wdw boys to come over. You set the table while Logan records a video.
-10 minutes later-
The wdw boys are at your door. "Come on in meh booooys" Logan says. All of them stare past Logan straight at you. "Come on muh boys you knew i had a sister. Her name is y/n btw. Now all of you get along I have to finish recording and get us some ROOOOM SERVICE" Logan says. They all stare in awe at you. All of them except Jack say hi. "Wow." he says. "You are absolutely beautiful." You start to blush. "Thank you... Your pretty cute too i guess.." you say back. "Cmon guys. Lets all relax. Logan wont be back for about an hour." Daniel says laughing. "Yeah we can chill on the couch until Logan is done." You say. You sit on the couch with Zach on one side of you and Jack on the other side. You all watch tv for about an hour. Then Logan is done and you all sit down for dinner. During dinner you sat next to Jack and Corbin. You thought Jack was really cute and funny. You guys chat away learning a lot about each other.