【O N E】

"Jae... Look at me.. please..." Jaebum held Youngjae's chin to face him but Youngjae refused to look at him. "How could you? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!" Younjae yelled and slapped Jaebum's hand off his chin.

"CUT! That's all for today!!" The director said and patted the crew on the shoulder.

"Nice one buddy." Jaebum smiled and Youngjae laughed "You too, Buddy."

After they changed back to their casual clothes Youngjae tapped Jaebum's shoulder "Jb? Do you have plans??" Yj asked shyly.

'SHT! He's finally asking me out!!' squealed in his mind "Uh... No?"

'GOTTA PLAY COOL.'

"Great!! Because I'm going out with some of my friends and I was wondering if you would like to accompany me." Yj smiled.

•••
Jaebum's POV

I squinted to make sure I wasn't seeing things. What the hell? Is that guy's hair really yellow??

 What the hell? Is that guy's hair really yellow??

"YUGYEOM-AH" Youngjae waved excitedly. Yugyeom?? WAIT. ISNT HE A FAMOUS IDOL? He was with someone... He also looked familiar??

"Oh!! You brought BAMBAM!!" Youngjae said and hugged Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Oh! Cool you brought company! I'm BamBam I help compose songs for Yugyeom! You seem familiar have we met??" Bambam said as he offered me his hand to shake.

"He's an actor. We're starring in a drama soon!!" Youngjae said excitedly. Aww.. He looked so cute I just want to hug him and squish him djshhshs.

"Im Jaebum( ̄▽ ̄)Nice to meet you." I said nicely, these are Yj's friends... I want them to think that I'm good for him.

"Yugyeom(๑・̑◡・̑๑)Nice to meet you too."

The four of us were headed to the club to hang out. I wasn't surprised when we were headed to the VIP room since Yugyeom and Bambam are here.

"We're still waiting for Mark and Jackson? They said they're also bringing an old friend." BamBam said. Jackson? Aww.. We were trainees before I hope he remembers me.

•••

We had a couple of drinks, we told jokes and played poker but when Mark and Jackson arrived my happiness went under the bridge

It was Jinyoung...

"IM JAEBUM?" Jackson grabbed me and scanned my face. Every inch of it. "It really is you!! I can't believe I get to see you here. What a small world man" Jackson patted my back and I gave him a smile but I felt uneasy because Jinyoung was staring at me... he was confused.. idk.

•••

Youngjae's POV

Jaebum looks uneasy:(( I brought him here so, I can know more anout him I guess he doesn't like me..?

"Ahh.. Jinyoung you look frustrated? Loosen up buddy have a couple of drinks." Mark said and gave Jinyoung a shot.

I can't help but notice that Jinyoung keeps on glancing at Jaebum.

"So! Jinyoung? You're an actor too, right? Then that means you've met Jb somewhere in your career" I said, I hope that I didn't give a angry/jealous tone.

"uhh..." he looks like he does know him... but why won't he answer me?

"yeah... He was the antagonist of my debut drama.." Jinyoung said and looked Jaebum in the eye.

"ahahaha I remember when Jb messed up and he would grab his script and force the director to hit him on the head." Jinyoung started laughing also Jaebum "ahahaha omg you still remembered?"

Oh. Nice one.

"So!! Younjaee~~ It's been so long how u doin' bro?" Jackson asked me. sigh. While Jaebum is catching up with Jinyoung might as well catch up with my friends.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"lol, I'm seeing someone but Mark thinks she's playing w/ me ahahaha" Jackson said and placed his hand on Mark's thigh.

Then I thought about...

(idk about u guys but markson is real)

I had a few shots and feeling kinda dizy but talking w/ Yugyeom and everyone was really fun. Just kidding, JINYOUNG AND JAEBUM ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY THEY'RE STILL TALKING? but I need to let them see that I don't care.

Jaebum lightly places his hand on my thigh. I pretended that I didn't notice and kept talking w/ my friends. BUT FISJDNSBJAKA THO.

••••

Jaebum's POV

Ok, place hand on thigh is complete. Now, I have to find a way to stop talking with Jinyoung and start a conversation with Youngjae.

Youngjae looked so happy talking to Yugyeom. Why can't he look happy when he's talking to me?

"Excuse me, I need to go to the rest room." I said and I went out.

As, I walked out the VIP room the sounds of the club were booming it was so noisy and everyone were either dancing or jumping.

The restroom looked decent not too dirty. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror but someone came in..

"yow~~" Youngjae said and smiled. fck why is he so cute? " Are you having fun??" he asked.

"Y-yeah"  I stuttered. Fck this is it. this is it.

••••

Youngjae's POV

This is it guys.

"You know why I invited you here tonight?" I asked, he looked so confuse and it was so cute my gosh.

he exhaled and came forward so I stepped backwards.

after a couple of steps he pinned me on the wall. Wow that escalated fast('⊙ω⊙')

"Why Youngjae?" he said his face so close to mine. I felt my blood rush to my face... SHT I WASNT EXPECTING THIS.

"be-" I didn't continue what I said because we kissed.

a/n: wassuupp~(*''*) so that was the 1st chapter! I hope u guys liked it.

don't forget to vote and comment ily guys(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)