【F O U R】

Youngjae's POV

I woke up in the arms of Jaebum he was still asleep and I didn't want tk disturb him again so I gently removed his arm that was hugging me and replaced it with a pillow

I wanted to cook him breakfast to boost my boyfriend material points ㅋㅋㅋ.

Coco followed me to the kitchen and I started to cook the regular breakfast bacon & eggs. It was still 6 so I wasn't expecting him to wake up early since it's our day off today.

••••

I finished preparing our breakfast when I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen Jaebum groaned and he scratched his stomach and looked at me duhsjsbs he looked really. cute with his bed hair!!

"Good morning Jae" I said and he sat down looking at me "Don't call me Jae cuz I call you Jae" he said and I laughed I just realized that lol.

"Ahahahah ok ok I'll call you bummie?" I said and he almost choked while drinking water "w-what?"

"Bummie" I repeated.

Jaebum's POV

fck. I think I drank too much last night because my head is spinning. sOME ONE SAVE ME.

"-Bummie?" I almost choked when I heard him say that "w-what?" I asked idkdhosjs wHAT?

"Bummie" my sunshine said and smiled at me. If I had a "must PROTEC" sign I would probably let Jae wear it.

"that sounds really cute" I unconsciously smiled djsuiaja [yes, im an embarrassment thank u author-nim]

"Then, I'll call you bummie from now on!!" he back hugged me I didn't mind my head throbbing as long as Youngjae is here everything will be ok.

•••••

After eating both of them went to the living room to watch a movie but Jaebum's head ache wont leave him alone so he was a little worried about watching a movie.

"Bummie? Are you ok? You look uncomfortable." Youngjae asked and looked at Jaebum worriedly.

"Naah... I'm ok as long as you are here everything will be fine." I said and placed my arm around his shoulder.

*knock**knock*

[on my door]

"Coming!!" Youngjae stood up and went to the door to check who and what do they want?

"Yes?" Youngjae opened the door and it was their hyung from work "Oh! Hyung!!" Youngjae said excitedly

"Youngjae have you seen Jaebum? I went to his apartment and he wasn't there and I remembered you were with him last night... You have any idea where he is?" he asked "Oh, he's here ahahaha I didn't know where he lived so I took him here..."

"he has a hangover so he's probably asleep again." Youngjae whispered to his hyung.

"I have something to discuss with both of you."

a/n: IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER MY CLUMSY ASS LOST THE REAL DRAFT SO I HAVE TO POST WHAT I REMEMBER. DON'T WORRY I REMEMBER THE PLOT I JUST FORGOT HOW TO PUT IT IN WORDS IM REALLY SORRY!

Don't forget to vote and comment!(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)