Party

After getting the booze for the party, Frank and his friend drove back carelessly. Going 50 in 30 zones, not stopping and goofing off in the car. Once at the house he put on his mask, he was very proud of it. Frank had spent months getting all the creases and wrinkles just right.

"Hey! We got beer!" Holding up boxes full of alcohol and cheap vodka. Party guest roaring with joy, all running up to them. Handing them off to some excited underage kid. Mingling in the crowd of hormonal teens, shoving his way to the outdoors. 'Jezz' Thought Frank, 'can't anyone be something creative?!' Looking around to see girls being a sexy this or sexy that and guys wearing a ninja, athlete, or something else that shows off their masculinity.

Once outside he got himself a drink and headed toward a group of small friends.

"This party is wicked and Frank thanks for the beer." His friends that let them us the house for the halloween party, was desperately trying to be the center of attention.

"I got this project due about Donnie. In Mrs. Farmers stupid lifeline class."

"The kid who got crushed by the jet engine right. It was awful half the house is destroyed, and their kid is gone."

After a while of talking and drinking, Frank left the group to go use the restroom. Having other people crowd him handing him money pleading him to go another beer run. Taking their money making empty promise so he can relieve himself. Walking back out to find someone else to talk to. Accidently bumping into a small black figure, "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't me-..." The persons faced looked up as he returned the look. "Wow. I really like your mask."

"Thanks." Said Frank though his voice was muffled. He looked at her, she was wearing a cheap black bunny mask. He hasn't seen her at school or she might have be a new kid. "Hey wanna talk outside it's quieter." She replied, "Uhh sure." Talking her hand in his fuzzy bunny ones. Sitting down in some old patio chairs. Frank looked at me more, "Hey, so why are you wearing that jacket and pants? I mean its cool that you don't look like the other slutty chicks." Rubbing her hands and shoving them into her pockets. "My parents don't like to celebrate any 'pagan' stuff. So I snuck out and had only a few bucks to get me something at the store the only thing I could get was this." Pointing to the mask.

After some chatting, and flitting Frank could feel an erection start to grow, bit his baggy bunny suit was able to hide it. "It's really nice tonight." The girl rested her head on his firm shoulder responding back with wrapping his arm around her. The party guest had mostly left the pasted out and shit-faced were the few that stayed. "So hey wanna go to my place?" He looked down to see if she was awake. Sitting up right, "Yeah okay. But won't your parents get mad?" Digging in for his car keys. "I don't live with my parents. I'm eighteen so I'm a legal adult." Happy with his response she walk with him to his car.

His place wasn't too impressive it was small and abused by It's precious owners. Thankfully Frank had the place refurnished and made some renovations. He lead her to the living room. There was some awkward silence so next best thing was to comment on his painting and drawing. "I really like your art. Wish I was as good as you." Taking off his bunny gloves, "Thanks most people think its too creepy and stuff." Feeling adventurous she laid her head on his lap, looking up at his eyes. "Take off that stupid bunny suit." Reaching back of his zipper pulling it down with his flexible arm. Getting up straddling his thighs, "Here let me help you." Helping him peel off his suit, to her surprise he wasn't wearing anything underneath expect his boxers. Frank was grabbed her shirt taking off, she put her hands up giving him a nice view of her breast and torso. Pulling her closer to feel her heart beat faster. Both leaned in kissing, holding, and felling each other. Frank stood up, his muscular arms supported her body kicking the rest of his suit off his legs along with his shoes. Calmly walking towards his bedroom, kicking it open. His roommate wasn't home so there was no worry of getting caught. Setting her down in rush yanking her pants and underwear down putting them aside never taking his eyes off her. Her breath became heavy, anxiety began to crawl underneath her skin. Frank seeing the internal struggle rubbing her arms up and down lifting her shivering body and reaching back for her bra clips, unhooking it slowly. "EEEIIIIKK!" Shrieking in surprise Frank soothed her, stroking her hair pulling her in tighter. "It's okay I got you." Placing her down again pulling her hair from underneath her so it wouldn't get caught. Getting on his knees he pulled down his boxers pushing them off his lean legs. Grabbing her hips and flipping her over on her front. So her back was to him, raising her pelvis in the air he was careful not to put all his weight on her. Whispering, "It's okay baby. I'll make sure you enjoy this as much as I will." Laying there silently unsure of what to do ashe began to set himself inside her. Steadily pushing his way into her. All she could hear was him groaning as he thrusted. Finally she could feel a dull sting realising that it was his dick. Using her arms to get up but he fitted her hair planting her face back into the pillow. He steadily fucked her from behind leaning to her ear growling. She became more wet having this hard solid meat stimulate her sensitive nerves. Relaxing in his rough dominating grip falling in a pattern. Moaning and grunts filled the room it almost pitch black except for the open door letting in a bit of light. Using touch to feel their way around her brain was flooded with dopamine and endorphin reaching behind her to tangle her fingers in his dark long locks. Yanking both of her wrist pinning them above her head. Being dominated and sharing this experience with another human was all too much for her. Frank became desperate for his release pumping himself harder and deeper in her wet silk cavern. She came silently, her began to tighten Frank groaned loudly spilling his seed deep in her. Slowly pulling out and laying next to her handing her a blanket and a small box. "What's this?" She asked the room was too dark to read what it said. Sleepily replying "It's a plan-B, I don't wanna have to pay child support." Before she could say anymore Frank was already asleep and snoring.