1.0

Sarah

|·|·|·|·|·|·|·2 years later·|·|·|·|·|·|·|

"Sarah! Oh my gosh! You have to get this shirt, you'll look so good in it! It matches your hair too!" my best friend Lizzie gushed excitedly. I walked over to her and looked at the item she was gushing over. A royal blue crop top. Really. I wear crop tops, but this one is more like a sports bra with extra long sleeves.

I shook my head and said, "No way Elizabeth. Why don't you get it? It'll make your blue eyes pop."

She pouts and puts the top back. She turns to me and says, "But it's the end of the year party Sarah! Wear something hot, you're really pretty and every guy drools over you!"

I am pretty, but I don't think every guy drools over me, I get the occasional wolf whistle, wink, and slap on the a**, but I've only ever had one boyfriend. He was a year older and very sweet.

His name is Caleb MacIntyre. I met him at my friends party, and we kind of kept on hanging out, eventually I grew a huge crush on him and he developed a crush on me, then he asked me out on at a school dance, we were together for 11 months.

He cheated on me so I broke up with him, and the worst part, he cheated on my with my cousin. She was like my best friend, but after that, not anymore. I've only ever seen him twice since our break-up.

Elizabeth pulled me out of my thoughts when she threw a gold belly top at me. It was sequined and had no sleeves, if I were to wear it, then it would end two inches above my belly button. It looks really pretty.

I smile and take it to the dressing rooms at the back of the store. I go into a stall and lock the door behind me. I pull off my shirt I am wearing and slip on the sequined top. I adjust it so it's comfortable and look at myself in the mirror.

My prediction was correct, the top ends an inch above my belly button. It also shows off my belly button piercing, and my tattoo that I keep hidden from my parents, an infinity sign with the quote "I refuse to sink" attached to it.

My stomach is flat and you can see the forming of a six-pack, the result of playing every sport possible,eating very healthy and working out. I pull the top off and put my previous top back on.

The price tag on the top read, £7.80 so I chose to buy it. I have a pair of high-waisted dark wash denim shorts that would go perfect with it. Lizzie has a pair of gold stilettos, so I can wear those.

》Sarah's House《

"Lizzie, I need help with my hair." I shout from my bathroom. I'm not able to reach the back of my head and curl it.

"I'm coming Sarah, let me just get my shoe on." she replies.

I huff out a breath of air and wait patiently for her to get here. "Okay, what's up?" she asks as she walks in. I give her curler and point to the back of my head, "I can't reach the back of my head, can you curl it for me?"

Elizabeth nods and curls my hair on the back of my head in a matter of three minutes. She adds hairspray and plays with it to give it more volume. "Vóila." she says.

"Thank you Lizzie." I say as I stand up from my stool and walk over to my bed where my outfit is layed out.

After we finished shopping, we stopped at Lizzie's house to get a few things since she is spending the night. I take off my robe, leaving me in my bandeau bra and my underwear.