2.0

|Louis|

"And live while we're young..." we all sang. We're working on our second album and it's going pretty good. The song we just finished is called Live While We're Young and it's pretty amazing.

"Okay boys. We also have the last part done for another song. It's They Don't Know About Us."

This is a slower song, personally I think of Maddie and I when we sing this.

The piano starts playing. And Liam starts singing the first part.

"People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever. But I say they don't know what they're talk, talk, talkin' about..."

Harry then sings the next part.

"Cause this love is only getting stronger, I don't wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl."

"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you'd but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us." Zayn sang. All of us sang next.

"They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about
They don't know about us"

Niall was up to sing. It was a shirt but good part.

"Just one touch and I was a believer
Every Kiss gets a little sweeter."

"It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl" Harry sang in a somewhat high note.

Zayn was next again, I really like Zayn's parts.

"They don't know about the things we do. They don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only knew,
they will just be jealous of us."

"They don't know about the up all nights. They don't know I've waited all my life. Just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don't know about, they don't know about us." We all sang.

I had my own part next. I had practiced this one a lot.

"They don't know how special you are.
They don't know what you've done to my heart.
They can say anything they want.
Cause they don't know about us."

Here comes Niall with his short part again.
"They don't know what we do best
That's between me and you our little secret"

Zayn had a pretty big part coming up.

"But I wanna tell 'em, I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl..."

We all had the chorus now.

"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only knew, they will just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life.  Just to find a love that feels this right.  Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.

"They don't know about the things we do. They don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only knew,
they will just be jealous of us.
They don't know about the up all nights. They don't know I've waited all of my life.  Just to find a love that feels this right. Baby they don't know about,
they don't know about us."

"They don't know about us..." Zayn ended the song with a soft voice.

The music faded away and the whole studio became quiet.

"That was brilliant!" Harry said. I nodded my head in agreement, that was really good. Hopefully the new album will be released soon, all of our songs are almost done and we have to record about four more.

•••

Sarah

"Now class, we have about ten minutes left of class. So I'd like you to write a reflection on what you've learned today and hand it in before you leave class." Mrs. Teller tells us. I sigh and grab my notebook from my bag and a pen. I start writing and I'm finished within five minutes. I hand it in and the teacher tells me I can leave.

Finally, that two hour class felt like it was three years long. The day was finally over and I could go home. I walk to my car in the schools lot and put my things in the back seat. I pull out of the schools lot and drive the ten minutes it takes to get home.

•••
The next day
•••

Today is the day Louis comes home. Today. Im freaking out internally and externally. I decided to stay home and wait for him, although it did take some convincing with my mum. She eventually agreed after I shed a few tears here and there.

Right now I'm in my room, staring out my window. It's quite a rainy day today, raindrops are rolling down my window. I sit there for hours on end and I feel my eyelids begin to get heavy. I close my eyes and let the sleep takeover me.

-

I wake up and go downstairs. Louis isn't there yet, so I make myself a bowl of cereal and milk. It's around four in the afternoon, I have no idea when Louis will be home. My nerves are getting the worst of me, making me anxious. I take the last bite of my cereal and bring the bowl to my lips to drink the leftover milk. Don't lie, you do it too! I eat the door open as I'm drinking the milk. Most likely my mum coming home from work, it's the usual time.

"Aren't you gonna give your big brother a big 'ole smooch, Sarah?"

I freeze my drinking. My eyes widen at the voice and I turn around, dropping the bowl to the ground. My heart is beating erratically.

"L-L-Louis?"

•••••••••••••••|••••••••••••••

Hi! I'm super super sorry! It's been like 9000 years since I've been on this account! I'm terribly sorry, I've been on a break and I feel so bad to log back on and see I have 1k notifications. >.<

I can't promise you I'll be updating more frequently, because I have three other books to write in my other account :( so I hope this keeps you happy! Please vote, comment, share, follow!! Thank you!