Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Introducing another pair of my sons, Venyle and Nate~*

*~Nate's Perspective~*

"Nate! NATE! Stelia's hosting a huge Christmas party, we gotta go!" I felt a nerve bulge out my neck as Mr. Peabrain kept banging on my door.

I was on my bed, polishing my dagger, when all of a sudden that douche just begins banging on my door, causing me to cut myself. It wasn't deep, but it did hurt. I groaned. "Fuck off already, you idiot. I don't plan on going to some party!"

"Come ooooon! It'll be fuuun! I'll be there so it'll make your night way more fun than moping inside your room by yourself!" Venyle whined. I pinched the bridge of my nose. This guy is not gonna give up until I give in, huh?

"Alright!" I shouted. I could already feel Venyle brighten up. "Really?!"

"No." I reached for the med kit under my table with my feet. Laziness strikes.

"Come on, Nate!" His banging reduced to knocking, and he went quiet. I arched a brow. What? That's...weird.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" OH FUCK NO.

"Come on let's go and play!" I stomped my way towards the door, giving up on my cut.

"I don't see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away!" I was a fucking atom close to murdering this fucker.

I slammed open the door, grabbing his shirt collar. "Sing the next verse. I fucking dare you." I threatened him. Venyle smiled. "Finally got you to come out. RIMA, NOW!" Then all of a sudden, a pair of muscular arms hooked around my armpits, causing me to struggle.

"Sorry, Nate. Venyle wants you to come so bad." He apologized, his brown eyes gleaming in sympathy. Venyle laughed in triumph. "Now! Let's get you to wear and ugly sweater!"

"Kill me now, please."

*~*~*~*~*

"Alright, we're here!" I got off Venyle's motorcycle and glared at the blaring lights coming out the two story house. A lot of laughing and music was heard even from outside the house.

Venyle parked his motorbike beside a streer light, chaining it together so somebody wouldn't steal his motorbike. He smiled at me, making me twitch. "Let's go in!"

We went inside and was immediately met with an incredible crowd of teenagers and some adults and deafening music. I had to cover my ears. Fuck, didn't they know this'll fuck with their ears tomorrow??

A woman wearing a snake sweater came up to us, playfully punching Venyle on the arm. It was Stelia. "Dude! You actually got Nate to come?!" She grinned.

"He bit me a few times in my bedroom when I was getting him to change into a sweater. Not in the kinky way, it actually hurt," He laughed, showing my bite marks from earlier.

I clicked my tongue and shoved my hands in my pockets. Jesus Christ, even in here it's cold? That nitwit did tell me to wear my parka but he didn't even give me time to get it. Such a dick.

"Yo fuckface!" I yelled over the music. He was still laughing with Stelia. I groaned before turning my heel and heading for the door. Until somebody bumped into me and dumped soda all over my sweater.

"Ah shit, sorry!" The guy apologized, though, I doubt it because he was tipsy. I gave him a death glare and a middle finger before stomping out the door. Yep, I was not in the fucking mood to get dumped on my soda.

As soon as I opened the door again, the cold winter wind blew through me, causing me to shiver like crazy. I was already wearing thin clothes, the soda made it worse. "Ugh, it's so cold..."