Musershaderoom #2

2006 likes| 412 comments

@musershaderoomig: It might be splits ville between Kenzie and Hayden. Even though neither of them confirmed Kayden  they gave many hints. But Hayden recently like a comment saying she's playing with his feelings and he then posted a picture with the caption "trusting people is hard.
Picking out who to trust is even harder. That's where I messed up."~ @hannieshipps What do you guys think?

Comments

Bruhitszach: Feel better Hayden.
I honestly love Kenzie but it does seem like she's playing with his head. 😕

@daniellecohn: He deserves better ❤️

@danihoe: Bitch stfu because you think he deserves you hell no, he doesn't deserve a slut go back to Owen dumb ass hoe @daniellecohn

@zarielmatters: Why are you on every post hating on Dani? ^

@maddieziegler: can we all just leave the drama alone please. Kenzie really isn't happy about this post and would love if it was taken down. Although we can't control your account we would hope you would do the right thing. Kenzie and Hayden are NOT dating. They are really close and I do ship #kayden, but Kenzie does not like Hayden, Hayden does not like Kenzie, they are friends so please just stop with the drama your hurting both Hayden and Kenzie. Btw this isn't about @musershaderoomig its towards all the fans who are Making my sister and Hayden upset.

@tylerbrown: Preach @maddiezigler

@kayden: Whoevers saying there splitting your wrong like Kenzie and Hayden are happier than ever 💕.

@anniefannie: did you not just see maddies com- you know what nvm go on with your life thinking Kayden is real

@hanniewillrise: I'm a hannie shipper and I honestly agree with @daniellecohn Hayden deserves someone like Annie or preferably Annie.