Musershaderoom #6

35,990 likes| 2278 comments @musershaderoom: Seems like hannie is real!! @dylanconrique Hayden's best friend was recently hacked, and chriki got into her instagram and found this and posted it!! What do you guys think about this?

@musershaderoom: Seems like hannie is real!! @dylanconrique Hayden's best friend was recently hacked, and chriki got into her instagram and found this and posted it!! What do you guys think about this?

Comments

@dylanconrique: I think it's rude how you post my private messages especially this one of all of them thanks for ruining my friendship 👍

@jimmysummerall: the Summerall family has tried to stay out of drama, but this is terrible Annie and Hayden are human beings and if they wanted to confirm they would've, my brother nor Annie deserves this so just stop! Hayden has yet to see this but when he does....

@annieleblanc: Stop

@hannie: OMFGKSKSJSHSJS HANNIES REAL

@johnnyorlando: Hay and Anns don't Deserve this!

@missjaydenb: stay in your lane please

@carsonlueders:😬😦

@haydensummerall: WHAT IS THIS! Why is all my private information no longer private, I minus well confirm it even though we didn't want to! Ugh I'm so sorry Annie @annieleblanc

@iconichanniez: your wrong for this

@kayden: Inappropriate

@officiallydadtayley: Open dm

@officiallybratayley: UNACCEPTABLE our daughter wanted her relationship to be private, and we only allowed her to date because it was gonna be PRIVATE, not anymore, I understand you guys "expose" people but our daughter stays out of drama and I don't understand why the heck you post something like this? Please delete this and stop posting about our kids!