rainbow dash x red (part 2)

red and rainbow walk for a while until a small town comes into view as they continue to walk towards it. as they enter the town red looks around and sees multiple other coloured ponies like rainbow but either with wings, with a horn or neither.

"is this where you live?"

red asks as rainbow looks back at him whilst still walking and says,

"yup, the good old town of ponyville. its not canterlot but its home"

"looks nice"

red says as rainbow nods in agreement as they keep walking through the town until they approach a large building that looks like its made out of cake.

"is this where were going?"

red asks as rainbow nods again as she says,

"this is where my friend pinkie lives"

red and rainbow walk up to the door and rainbow goes to knock on the door but before she does so the door swings open as a pink furred pony with long pink frilly hair and tail stands in the doorway smiling at us.

"rainbow! your back!"

she says as rainbow smiles and says,

"hey pinkie, i see your happy as always"

"well duh i made a new friend so of course i'm going to be happy"

she says excitedly as rainbow asks,

"whos the new friend?"

but instead of an answer pinkie just swings the door open more and steps out of the way as a person stands behind her.

"oh hey red, you found your way to this place too huh?"

ashton says as pinkie looks excited again as she asks,

"do you two know each other? mine and rainbows new friends know each other! friend-seption! this guy is your friend right dashie? he looks a bit shifty with that eyepatch"

red then quickly says,

"dont judge the eyepatch"

"okey dokey lokey"

pinkie says as she signals for us to come inside.

"seeing as were just making new friends all around i thought we could do something fun fun fun"

"like what?"

red asks as pinkie smiles and says,

"baking!"

"i'm not the best at baking"

red says as pinkie laughs and says,

"oh silly, i can teach you"

before red can answer pinkie drags him and rainbow inside and puts them in the kitchen in front of a group of ready baking supplies.

"you already got the baking things out? how did you know we were going to do this pinkie?"

rainbow asks as pinkie responds with,

"i can predict the future"

"really?"

red asks as pinkie giggles and says,

"no im joking, ashton suggested we get it out in case you two arrived and you did!"

"anyway, enough talking. lets bake!"

after a while of messy baking everyone eventually runs out of flour.

"hey pinkie do you have any more flour? we need more"

red asks as pinkie starts trotting into the other room as she says,

"of course ive got more silly , wait here a second. ashton can you help me carry more in?"

"yeah sure"

ashton says as he happily stops what hes doing and follows pinkie into the other room to help her carry the flour on the way back.

"do you know where the oven is? i have some cupcakes that are ready to put in"

red asks as rainbow looks around and responds with,

"uhh yeah its over there"

rainbow says as she points behind her.

"ok thanks"

red says as he starts walking over towards the oven but on the way over as he walks he slips on some icing that spilt on the floor as he falls forwards onto rainbow dash as they both fall to the floor. as they fall rainbow lands on the ground as red lands on top of her whilst catching the tray of cupcakes in the process.

"oh, sorry"

red says as rainbow laughs it off and says,

"no worries, heh thats two times we have fallen over like this"

"hah yeah"

red says as they both laugh about it for a second. as they both slow down laughing rainbow accidentally looks into reds eyes as she blushes slightly as red notices.

"you ok?"

red asks as rainbow quickly answers with,

"y-yeah, why do you ask?"

"i dont know you just look like you got something on your face"

"even if i did why w-would it matter?"

rainbow says gradually blushing more until she cant hide it.

"well most people dont blush without a reason"

red says as he smiles and rainbow quickly responds with,

"w-what? im not blushing!"

"if you say so but its ok if you are"

red says as he too accidentally looks into her eyes and blushes slightly too until they both are noticeably blushing as they both look into each others eyes again. then, they both slowly lean their heads closer to each other as they both slowly close their eyes and move their heads even closer until their lips are inches away from each other. suddenly, pinkie and ashton bursts back into the room carrying bags of flour as pinkie says,

"we obtained the flour! let the bake off continue!"

instantly, red jumps back up from being on top of rainbow as they both look at pinkie and ashton and try to look like they werent doing anything.

"you two ok?"

ashton asks as red says,

"hm? oh y-yeah were fine"

"then why is rainbow dash on the floor?"

ashton asks as red quickly helps her up and says,

"we were...she just...she fell over"

"if you say so"

ashton says as they dump the flower on the counter and begin baking again as red and rainbow give a sigh of relief and red puts the cupcakes in the oven.