Chapter 3

Lunch had finally arrived, Anastasia has been dreading the time. She brought her lunch to an empty table and started to eat. In the corner of her eye she saw a blur of black running over to her table and a lunch tray was placed across from her. She looked up to see Jason and she sighs.

"What are you even doing here?" She asked and he pretended to be hurt.

"Well that's kinda dense, can't I see my friend of 8 years?"

"We haven't talked for 7 years, I wouldn't really call us friends"

"Well I do, I actually came here so we can catch up, I mean as you said, we haven't talked for 7 years" He said and I groan.

"Alright, what do you want to know?"

"5 questions" He said excitedly.

"Favorite color?" I asked, not really knowing what to ask.

"Black or red"

"Favorite food?" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Pizza"

"Favorite song?" I ask.

"Believer by Imagine Dragons"

"Favorite band?" he asks already knowing the answer.

"Twenty One Pilots"

"Favorite store?" I ask, not knowing what he would say.

"Target, no duh" that made Anastasia laugh.

"Favorite song?" he says her question from earlier.

"That's kinda hard, its either Waving Through A Window or Satisfied both from different musicals" I say and he smiles.

"Favorite disney movie" I ask and he thinks.

"It would probably go with The Lion King or Mary Poppins"

"How about your favorite disney movie?" he asks resting his head on his arm.

"Mulan or Lady and the Tramp" I say smiling.

"Favorite thing to do on your phone?" I ask and he laughs taking out his phone. He shows me a picture and I start laughing.

"I like looking at memes" he says and I shake my head.

"Favorite anime?" he says knowing I watch anime from a young age.

"It is still SAO"

"REALLY, mine too" he says excitedly and I roll my eyes.

"Well I got to go to class bye" I say and get up, throwing away my trash.

"Why don't I walk you there? I have nothing else better to do" he says and I wave my arms around.

"You don't have to do that"

"But I want to" he says grabbing my backpack and started to walk off.

"Hey give me my backpack"

"Not until we get to your class" then we just walked to my English class in silence.

We arrive and he hands me my backpack. Some students see us and start whispering.

"Bye"

"See yah" he says walking away. I walk into the classroom and it becomes ultimately quiet. I roll my eyes but sit down, waiting for the teacher to come.

This is why I don't have friends.