You? [Changbin pt2]

5 years has passed from that incident.

You rarely have a thought about Changbin. You threw him away from your mind. You tried really hard to forget him for 5 years. You dont evem know if it's worth it.

"That's it for today Ms Kim. I just want to say that you're a strong girl. Dont let that kind of past haunt you. Men are trash." Your counselor let out heavy sigh. You've attended her class for 3 years because you want some advices and feel peace.

"But Mrs Jeon? I cant seem to find a new one. A new one for me to recover."

"Pft you dont need that. Just focus on your work young beautiful lady." She takes off her glasses.

You nodded.

___________

You bought some fishcakes and juice for self healing and sat near the park.

You saw a kid tripped and cried.

"Oh my god are you alright?" The kid cries even more.

God dammit i have one work.

"Ahjumma can u take me to my father?"

Ahjumma. Wow this kid what even?

"Yea sure where's your father?" The kid pointed to a man that's currently buying some ice cream. You held her hands and slowly walk to her father. "Um excuse me? Your kid fell and have bruises all over her legs." You said calmly. Her father turns around.

Freak.

It's him.

Seo Changbin. He has a child. What. Yes.

"Chayeon-ah  Daddy tell you to be careful right!" He rushinglu checks Chayeon.

"Thanks for telling me." He looks up to me. Doesnt believe what he sees. "(Y/n)?" He awkwardly says.

-----------

"So what are you doing all these years?" He awkwardly asked me.

"Work?"

I nodded. "Chayeon is your child?" I asked him curiously. "Yes." Sigh why is he so cold. "Where's Rina? Im sure Rina is her mother right." Lmao (y/n) you started this.

"She's dead?" He looked at me. "What? Why? How? You're not kidding right?"

He shooked his head. "Chayeon is not my biological daughter. Rina got pregnant before our marriage. Meanwhile Ive never touch her? She threatened me. Plus my mom and dad really want her to be my wife." Changbin sighed.

"After she gave birth to Chayeon she's diagnosed with cancer unfortunately, she died 2 years ago. Chayeon grew up without a mom. At first I dont want to take care of her but my mom encourages me. She doesnt have anyone biological around her. Even myself? I pity her." Changbin's eyes got teary. Mine as well

I held his hands.

"Im sorry." I couldnt hold back my tears as I said that.

He hugged me tight. It feels like our first date. I miss his hug,his voice , his voice and everything. "You're actually stronger than me, Changbin."

"No. You're stronger.  I hurted you. My family hurted you even my ex girlfriend did the same." Changbin look into my eyes.

"(y/n). Lets start a new life?" He asked me.

"Chayeon needs a mom. Im sure you can fulfill my wish?"

"Im not sure if Chayeon likes me though?" I asked him worriedly.

"She likes you. She whispered to me just now that you're pretty and kind. " Changbin smiles.

"Well I guess it's a yes?"  I smiled

He went through alot . More than I though, obviously he's stronger than me. What a fool I am. I left him hanging for 5 years.

But we will start a new chapter together soon. With the love of my life, Seo Changbin.

-----------

fuhHHHH THIS IS THE PART2 FOR 'WE ARE OVER'
is it good lmao