[REQUESTED] Works - [Changbin]

You pov

I opened the door to Changbin's office. As soon as I saw him I hugged his back. He released the hug after few seconds.

Seo Changbin, strange?

He sits and open his laptop. "Baby are you okay?" I asked him. He only nod his head. A cold nod.

"Changbin is there anything I could help just tell me okay. You haven't call or text me for days. " He sighs.

"Why are you here?" he looks at me.  His eyes looks puffy and his face.... This is not the real him. My boyfriend is a happy go lucky type.

"Well I miss you? "

"Huh. Get a work instead." he continues his work

"Well I would love to if you let me work with you! " you giggles. You become clingy and hugs his arms. You really love his arms since its kinda big and is really comfortable to lean on.

"(y/n) can you not?" Changbin moves his arms and keeps focusing on his work. "What's wrong with you? Can you please? I miss you." you keep trying to hug him.

He got really mad and moves his arms roughly. "Can you not? I've told you right?  Don't bother me for awhile! " he shouted at me.

"Oh? When will you spend time with me? On my funeral?  " I shouted back.

"Yes? If you insist. " He looks at me with fiery eyes.

My heart breaks into thousand pieces.

"Fine! " I grab my back and open the door but Changbin stopped me.

He sighs.

"Look baby, Im sorry! Im stressed with works. I need time if you understand." he looks at me while pouting. How can his mood changes in a seconds?

"But I miss you!" I hug him. Yes Im very clingy I feel sorry for him sometimes.

"Awh. Fine I'll try. Dinner tonight at 8? I'll pick you up." he touched my cheeks.

I nodded.

______________________________________

Omfg im sorry if this is lower than what you expected hahahahsha

By the way im thinking of making another fanfiction of stray kids but i dont know which member tho. Any suggestions? Leave in the comment below.

By the way will yall read if I do another ff? Im scared 😂

Requested by HaruMar_