Chapter one: Run Away

After two years of trying to find Kat a new orphinage or a perminate home Siarra the orphinage mom got sick of the 14 year old girl causeing trouble all through Las Angelas and Hollywood. As Siarra was cooking she herd the doorbell ring. "I'll be right there!" She screamed. When she opened the door she saw two police officers and Kat in handcuffs. "Hi Siarra!" Officer Jarold said. "What did she do now?" Siarra said. "She vandalized the police station, broke into a performing arts school and spray painted "Gay" every where." The officer said as they started to unlock Kats cuffs. "In my defense..."Kat paused. "We will talk about this in a few minutes Kat. Sorry Officer." Siarra said shutting the door. "Kat! Do you know how bad this all makes me look!? Next time you get brought back here by the cops you are going to have to go to a different orphinage!" Siarra screamed. "I'm leaving!i am soo sick of you treating me like a kid! I am not a kid at all! I hate you and I know my real parents are still alive they were just to young to take care of me!" Kat screamed and ran upstairs to her bedroom. She locked the door and started to pack her stuff including: her hair brush, her toothe brush, all of her clothes in her closet, dresser, and boxes, her purses, her cellphone, her savings and her credit card, her mothers locket, and everything in her room but her tv, dresser, and bed. She climbed out her window and on to her fire escape. As she walked down to the beach she called her best friend Tessa "Hello!" Tessa said. "Tessa I am sick of Siarra treating me like a kid so I am on my way to your house because I need a place to stay for the night till I get a permanant home." Kat said. "Ok I will see you in a little while." Tessa said before she hung up. Kat put her cellphone in her pocket and walked 12 blocks to get to Tessa's house. When she got there she knocked on the door. Tessa opened it and said "Come on in and be very quiet." Kat walked in and went strait to Tessa's bedroom to put down her suitcase and duffle bag. She pulled out her pillows and blankets and put them on the couch in Tessa's room. She then fell fast asleep. At 6:00 a.m. Tessa woke Kat up. "I'm heading off to school!" She said. "Ok." Kat muttered under her breathe.