3.2

James's POV

I  was in my room fixing my things for our escapade in palawan but I remeber Abigail she is agruing with her parents over and over because of me , because of our relationship. I don't want to reach to the point that  one of us will give up because of the situation we got into ourselves we promise to each other we will together and we will get married . Luckliy when we graduate her parents was'nt there and we have time together  just the two us .

Hi baby bro how are you? my sister enter my room and greeted me.

Im fine . I said with a smile.

are you ready to go? she asked me.

of course , everything is packed for this trip. I answered.

very good ! let's go your princess in waiting for you. she said to me.

my sister and Abigail is treat each other like sisters they are very close I'm so happy that my famliy accept her .

Baby bro I will  you gave an advice , forget the problem and enjoy your day with Abigail  enjoy the moment  with her. Palawan is a great place to relax and enjoy and escape a problem just a week or two. my sister said to me.

Abigail's POV

I was in my room fixing my things for this trip with James , we will go to Palawan for are escapade I will enjoy this moment with him .

I don't want to reach to the point that one of us will give up because of the situation we got into ourselves we promise to each other we will together and we will get married . Even if he is not here within the moment , I promise him that  I will not give on him , when the times comes if I will choose between my family and James I will choose  him because his my life I cannot live without him.

Hey, sis how are you ? oh! I can see that your ready for this escapade in Palawan with James forget your problem with mom and dad and enjoy your trip with him . My sister said to me.

can I ask you something? I said.

sure

how can you accept James ? I asked her. For me.

James really loves you and you are a lucky girl to have him as a boyfriend , he is treating like a princess he gives you  everything you want he spoiled in a nice way sis she said to me.

my sister is right James showered me a lot of gifts and love , yes my sister is right I'm a very lucky girl to have James as a boyfriend .

Sis, get up James texted me he is outside already waiting for you. she said.

The two sisters went outside of the mansion.

Someone's POV

After a long ride on the way to Palawan , they  arrive in their destination , the young couple enjoy their time together and not thinking any problem their facing .

Abigail, as long as we are together we are strong and we will fight together till the end . James said.

We will prove to them that we are perfect for each other and when the time comes they want to choose between them or you I will choose you James. I cannot let you to fight alone for this relationship for us because we are one our hearts is one. Abigail said.

James gave her a promise ring  and the couple made a vow to each other as long as they are together  no one can break them apart .