4.2

Note: this the saddest part of the book

Someone's POV

Dominic arrange a meeting with James  today he will offer him something he cannot decline it and he learns that his mother was sick and need money for a major operation . After an hour James arrive in their meeting Place in their meeting place.

what do you want? James asked.

Let me first Introduce my name is Dominic. He introduce himself to James.

I know who you are, your Abigail's childhood best friend and the guy who auntie and uncle picks for Abigail for her to marry. James said.

I guess Auntie and Uncle told you that. Dominic said.

Abigail told me that , and also I know the tradition of a rich family fixed marriage right , she wants freedom and I gave her that  I give everything  to her . James said.

Your a smart guy , James but you did'nt understand our situation we both love Abigail but her parents approve me for Abigail but not you and I know her parents is very vocal that they disapprove of you. Dominic said.

what do you want? I will not break up with Abigail  . James said

Dominic gets the briefcase full of money and open it in front of James

this is for you all of this I know your mother needs it because she needs a major operation to her kidney and liver. Dominic said.

Dominic is right they need money for her mother for her major operation 

fine , I will accept this in one condition love Abigail as much I love her. James said.

ok don't worry on that I will promise you that I will love her and give her everything. Dominic agree on James's condition.

Another I will talk to Abigail later and I will broke with her. James said.

Someone's POV

Abigail arrive in their meeting place the usually meeting place, but she notice that James's eyes is sad .

James are you ok? is everything alright ? she asked.

yes everything is right .James said. Have you eaten already ? he asked.

yes

Abigail  I want to tell you something  but I'm really sorry . James said. I cannot do it anymore  this so hard . He added.

what are you talking about? are you giving up? did I do something wrong ? Abigail said.

we don't know what will happen to our future if we continue this relationship , I don't know what will happen to you if your parents give you up. So I'm breaking up with you. he added.

James just left her alone and Abigail started to cry.