52

Kendall's POV

"So how are you?"Selena asks as she tooks a sip of her tea.

"Im fine. you?" I say smiling.

"Been better than ever. So I heard you and haz have broken up and this time is not about me because I was wrong hitting on your man but anyways, how do you really feel?"Selena says making me laugh.

"Well , he's been texting and calling me non-stop for the past two weeks. I sent him a voicemail two weeks ago that Im done with him. Its been pretty hard for me and I've been doing a lot of things just to get my mind off of him."I say taking a sip of my own tea.

"Im so sorry about that. We shouldn't talk about him anyway , I also wanted to see you because...."Selena says grabbing something from inside her bag.

"I got you four VIP passes on my concert here in LA tomorrow."She says as she shows me four pink ID's. My jaw dropped and I quickly hugged her.

"Thank you sel. Im gonna bring three more baes!"I say excitedly.

"Its fine. I want to make the best up to you. I've done some bad things that ruined once your relationship and I want to get back by being a good friend to you."Selena says and I pout and gave her another hug.

"Thats okay, past is past never discuss."I say making her laugh.