62

Kendall's POV

"wasted my time." I scoff standing up and heading back to my car.

I've waited for almost thirty-minutes and the douchebag is no where to be seen.

"Im such a fool on giving him a chance at all. What a waste of time."I angrily spat and opened the door.

"Wait!" I hear a yell making me look over to where it came from.

and shit , I can see Harry Styles running.

"Wow, you're late. You wasted my time. Goodbye." I say shaking my head in disbelief.

"Wait wait wait!"I was about to close my door but harry stopped and yanked it open.

"Hey!" I say frowning.

"Just hear me out please." Harry begs.

"You have one minute." I say.

"Okay , fuck where do I start? , Well , the thing is , I did cheat on you with Tess, and it was the worst thing I have ever done in my entire whole life. I am very sorry kendall. I don't know what came to me to even think about cheating on you and the fact that its not the first time I did it which makes everything worst than how worst it is actually. Kendall , I know that I don't deserve you but I love you so much and I realize how much I love you after you broke things off with me. I know there is still a chance kendall. I know that you still love me and Im sorry for everything I've done. We have memories in the past that I should cherish and Im thankful for that and there are still more in the future. Please forgive me kendall. I love you so much. Please give me another chance."Harry explains and I never have ever felt my heart being torn and suddenly being picked up and carrying it with full of love.

I can see the tears forming in Harry's eyes which makes me tear up also.

"You fucking idiot. You hurt me so bad and I hate you so much and I love you. Ofcourse, I forgive you, you , motherfucker." I say and crashed my lips into his.

I can feel him smile through the kiss. He presses himself between my thighs and deepened the kiss.

"Im so sorry kendall." Harry says as soon as we pull away.

"Its okay . I forgive you." I say smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend and fiance again?" He asks smiling with his dimples out. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

"Yes I do." I say.

"WOOO!" i jump in surprise as I heard a lot of cheering and jingles being played.

"Hendall is back bitches!" Louis screams and everyone cheered and applauded.

"Congratulations again honey."Mom suddenly came into view and I gasp.

"You knew about this guys?" I ask in disbelief.

"I asked them and besides , I kinda knew you would forgive me to be honest." harry smirks and I rolled my eyes hugging him.

there were wines, foods and well christmas lights around us suddenly.

We celebrated christmas.

My sisters sure did not want to be left out of the party and decided to come.

I would never ever let this motherfucker future husband of mine get away anymore.