EPISODE 5 (6 years later)

Your P.O.V:
So, I am now the knew Jade Nhulric and I am 16,I masterd all of the magic and my long blond hair changed into raven black with silver tipr and my right eye is neon/lime green while my left is ruby red. My body was an hourglass and my boobs was abnormaly big (A little bigger than F-cup) and my but became so perfectly round, I have a moon tattoo at my left neck and a pair of wings, the right wing is silver while the other is ruby red the symbol was at my right abdomen.

Right now, I am infront of the magic council door cause I am hoing to make a guild. I opened the door and the one in the middle said "What is it that you need young one?" I smiled and said "I want to make a guild please" they all looked at each other and all of them said "Okay" and they signed a paper and we (the dragons,mages,gods and godesses) built my guild cause I am the guild master there.

I walked towwards the guild and put some designs and magic to make it more nice,cool,awsome and feels like home. My guild consists of a big infermary that has 60 bed so I had 6 infermary,2 bars,3 kitchens,2 swimming pool,2 spa,10 bed room,5 training room, 8 guest room with 2 bed,5 living room, 1 hall,10 bathroom, and 5 floors. Each guest room and bed room have 2 bed,2 windows,2 desk with mirror,4 closets and some supplies. The bed sheets are color black and the pillows were red, the curtains were color blue,the floor is white and the walls are creamy white and the desks with mirror are color black.

Outside was a 30 meter wall and 30 kilometer wide. The garden was filled with black,red and purple roses and the guild is scented in vanilla and lavender. The name of the guild was at the front gate in silver and black color with the guild mark. The name of the guild is ETHERAL FANG and the guild marl is a fang with 2 wings at the side. I put my guild mark at my left abdomen with a white fang and black wings with gold outlining.

As I was going out for shopping, I saw mirajane so I scowled but appearently, she heard me, she looked at me and smiled. She came running and hugged me, she said "I am so gald I fpund you, where have you been in this 1 years and 2 months! I was so worried!?" I chuckled darkly and said "Why would you care of a weakling like me? You said it right we dont accept weakling in fairytail" she looked shock and said "What? I was gone when you were kicked out cause when I came back, you were missing so I asked them where you were and they said you cared for that weakling, she already quit the guild 2 months ago" so I also quit the guild and looked for you! I was so worried!" I sighted and calmed down, I hugged her back and told her the whole story and she was so shocked that I formed a guild.

She said "Nee jade, can I join your guild?"ofcourse I grinned and said "Hell yeah, now we need 4 more members!"hs egiggled and said "I will be the bartender and I will also stamp myself, if you dont mind me asking, what is the guilds name?" I smirked and said "Etheral Fang, I dont know shat came into my mind but thats the guild name" she chuckled and we both head back at the guild after buying clothes,food and stuff that are needed.

I walked inside while mira syamp herself and started doing paper works. Minute later, a knock came into my door and I said "Come in" mira came in with a dude with blond hair and electric blue eyes, mira said "He wants to join the guild, do you approve? Master" I smirked and said "Come with me, lets test your magic" they nodded and we walk inside the training room and I took out the lacrima that computes your magic, I said "Hit this lacrima and it will tell us how much is your magic is" he nodded and attacked "Moon deagons holy roar!!!" It hit the lacrima and it says "99,999965"  so I clapped and said "Congrats, you are in, mira, stamp him, oh and if you want to beat me, you need tk be stronger than that" he nodded and said "I wont even challenge you cause I can feel your aura, My name is Michael Ray, a pleasure to meet you" I chuckled and though 'My, what a gentleman' I said "I am Jade Nhulric, the pleasure is all mine" and we walked out and I continued my paper work.