Crab whisperer

"I've got one" Brad shouted in joy as he slowly pulled the crab line up. "Its not in the bucket yet Brad" i said as i looked down into the water hoping to see a crab i could catch.
I knew that if Brad won he'll want to take me somewhere where he could seem like my knight in shining armour.
Somewhere i could be scared and he'd be there next to me holding my hand.
The more i thought about what Brad had planned for tomorrow if he won, the more i got excited about it. The thought of Brad being by my side and protecting me made my heart feel all warm and fussy.
"Ive got another one" Brad shouted.
I looked down into the clear water and i could see that finally a crab had landed on my net.
I knew that if i pulled the line up quick enough the crab would fall off.
It worked, i was secretly rooting for team Brad.
Each team Brad pulled up his line up a new crab appeared magically on his line, and each time his cockyness grew.
He started to gloat in a playful manner saying how back home they call him the 'Crab whisperer', and how back where hes from the locals see him as a type of crab god. It was nice to see Brad enjoying himself, him being a normal person for a day and not someone who is screemed at when fans spot him.
I loved how competitive he got, he must have an amazing day planned out in his head.

The alarm that Brad had set on his phone rang. "Times up Emila" Brad said as he jumped around the bridge.
I walked over to his bucket and when i looked down into it i was supprised to see that the bucket was full and there was so many crabs in there that they were nearly crawling out.
I looked over to Brad who was hovered over my bucket.
"Emila, you didn't catch any?" Brad asked.
"No" i said as i put on a fake sad voice.  "Well, I probably didn't catch any because the crab whisper was here and they were all lured to you" i replied to Brad in a playful tone.
"Well i do have a tendency of luring things to me" he said as he gave me a wink
"So crab whisper what are we doing tomorrow?" i asked him as a smile grew on my lips.
"Well Emila, i've decided that i want some frill, so we are going to a theme park. And before you ask im paying and you're not changing my mind" he replied.

Normally going to a theme park would scare me as its not my cup of tea, but going with Brad actually doesn't sound that bad. I was actully excited.
"So does that plan sound ok to you Emila?" Brad asked me.
"Its sounds perfect Bradley" i replied as Brad gently placed his crab full bucket into the water so they could return home.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                      
I'd love to hear you guy's comments on the book so far.
Leave a like if you liked the book and share it with your vampette friends. The more the merrier.
-Aimèe x