4

Destiny's POV

About an hour or two later Amanda had started to freak out. As we were leaving we could swear we heard a voice whispering 'Get out.. now!' And that of course freaked us all out. After Amanda had started crying, we all decided to leave and not to come back. Once Corey got the door open the police were outside and we all froze. Elton took the blame for it before he went back in for the cameras sd card with all our overnight footage on it. On the way back Elton got caught and fined or whatever for trespassing. We waited around for Elton as he appeared from the corner.

"Dude what took you so long?" I asked slapping his shoulder "We started to freak out and if you didn't come out, I was picked to go back in for you." I said and he laughed "Did you get it?" Colby asked and Elton laughed "Of course I did." He simply responded and we all walked back to the car. "I'm so tired." I mumbled feeling arms wrap around me as we reached the car. Colby climbed in then me then Corey. We all were exhausted since we got caught. After the car had started Colby and I listened to music together.

dessitaylor

  760,421 likes   Does this make us best friends? @colby_brockcolby_brock: yes yes it does <3dessitaylor replied: yay <3

  760,421 likes
   Does this make us best friends? @colby_brock
colby_brock: yes yes it does <3
dessitaylor replied: yay <3

I shut off my phone smiling slightly laying my head on Colby's shoulder as we listened to music together. "So, are we there yet?" I asked and Elton sighed "Do not start that Destiny." He said as I laughed slightly "Okay." I said before yawning slightly, I fell asleep because I couldn't keep my eyes open for shit.

colby_brock

  650,000 likes  She's like the greatest bean ever

  650,000 likes
  She's like the greatest bean ever. She's so short and she's my best friend. @dessitaylor

Colby's POV

My lord Destiny is such a small bean. She's so sweet and I think I'm falling in love. Brennen said some things about her ex boyfriend and that he was shitty and that she doesn't believe in love after that relationship. I'll help you feel love Dessi, I promise. I thought as I held Destiny's body so she wouldn't fall. This promise will be fulfilled and she'll love again.

Destiny's POV

I woke up once I felt Colby pick me up and carry me into Brennen's house. Brennen took it from there and took me into my room since I was gonna be busy tomorrow. "Colby, could you go with Dessi to the photo shoot tomorrow?" I heard Brennen question "Yeah of course man." Colby replied and I smiled slightly at the response. No Dessi. Falling in love isn't okay. Not again..