11

Destiny's POV

Anxiety. That was what was going through my whole body at that moment in time. I was so terrified of what kind of negativity was going to be swarming me when I would check my Instagram. Today I had to film a cover for my YouTube channel because covers were every other day. Not only did I have to film but I'm also looking to buy my own house. I want to get a nice large one so I can throw better parties than the Trap House ones.

"God damn it.." I muttered as I skimmed through all the different houses "None are nice enough--" I stopped before clicking on a nice house decently sized too. "Well shit. It's about time I found a good one with a pool." I muttered to myself as I got ready to record. I was thinking about taking a break since I have started to stress myself out through all the social media drama. I set up my camera since Colby was gone for the day. "Hey. So. This intro is a little different." I started with a nervous laugh "So, I recently revealed being in a relationship with Colby Brock. Alot of negative hate.." I said "I am taking a break from social media. Including YouTube. I make a living making videos working hard every single day..." I said

"So, I am going to start making videos every other day. I have released so much content that I have been unhappy with." I continued "This is a goodbye to everyday videos. But hello to newer upload worthy videos everyday. I love you all so much so peace out all you beautiful people." I closed the video with a peace sign and covering the camera stopping the recording. Here's to my vacation from social media. My mental health will thrive with passion during this break. To be honest I'm excited to take a break. Goodbye for now stress.

A/N
Ahh this chapter is really short I apologise for the inconvenience of not updating. I have a very good reason. I have 5 dogs and 3 of them are 4 month old puppies. It is very hard for me to update and care for my fur babies. But I'm sorry y'all but fur babies come first. I have to house break and crate train my puppies because if I don't then we have to find new homes. And I don't want that. So updates will be very slow until that time where I'm done training my children. So goodbye for now my lovely fireflies!
~Emmy