1.Sanskar Maheswari

Hii frndzz this is ekta here and its my first time that i am writing an Short story. By the way i had already wrote an fan fiction but in this category its my first time..So guyzz plz support me and its of only 4 shots that is only 4 parts and its a cute love story of a police officer..And its totally on swasan so enjoy..

-----------

Shot – 1

In kolkata a police station is seen.There everyone is busy in doing their work and the inspector is sleeping.Then a constable came and says

Const- Sir get up.. New DCP sir came.

Inspector with a jerk stands up and salutingly says

Inspe- jai hind sir..

Const- sir dcp sir is not here he is outside..

Inspe- so what r we doing here let’s go outside???

They come outside and a man near about in 23-24 comes out from his police jeep. He is not in his police attire instead of it he is in full casual look..

Everyone salutes him and he replies them with jai hind..

The same inspector goes towards him and says

Inspe- welcome sir to kolkata police station..

Dcp with full attitude- Mr.ashok i want every crime details file on my desk..

Ashok with confused face- sir how do u know my name??

Dcp signs towards his uniform nd says- Inspector ashok the batch u are wearing is not for show piece. So come fast in my cabin without asking any further question..

Ashok gulps in fear and says-
yess..sir.

He enters in the police station and 2-3 constable were talking.

Const1- I think now this police station design will change??

Const2- yess..I also thinks the same.

Const3- He is very strict what's his name??

Const2- DCP SANSKAR MAHESWARI(yes.guyz this is our sanskar)…I listen very great talks about him.He solves cases more than his age..

Const4- let’s go otherwise if he will come na then our job will be in danger..

Sanskar enters in the cabin and sits on his chair with attitude.He takes one of the file and reads it..

San- So ashok tell me the crimes which are going on in this area.

Insp- sir..

He tells one by one all criminals name and at last..

Insp- Sir all criminals are in our knowledge but a theif is not getting in our clutches.

San confusedly- theif!!!!

Insp- yess..sir theif and she is female theif.. she is not getting in our hands sir.she is very intelligent even she don't left any evidence after theft.Sometimes we try to catch her but she ran away.

San serious tone - Hmm..Anything more about her..

Ashok grin widely - yess sir she is very beautiful and smart.

Sanskar gives a death glare to him- You are paid to catch criminals or to watch out them that how they r looking??

Ashok- sorry sir..

San angrily- ok give me her photo..

Ashok- sir there is no any photo of her.

San- So how u recognise that he is beautiful??

Ashok- Sir i saw her for only one time and on top of that her face is covered with mask..

San – u all r just useless..ok so give me her case file.

Then on the spot DIG. RAMPRASAD GADODIA came.Sanskar salutes him and greeted him with jai hind.

Ram- dcp sanskar we have lot of complaints in this area regarding a theif.

San- yess sir..i am reading her file only.

Ram- good...i hope u will solve this case like ur other cases.

San- sure sir...but one problem is there.

Ram worriedly- problm.

San- yess...sir her photo.

Ram- don’t worry in 2-3 days i will send her photo..ok..

San- ok sir till then i try my best.

Ram- hmm.

Then ram goes from there..Ashok also leaves.And sanskar is reading her file.After sometime he says..

San monologue- So her name is kajal and her code of doing theft is wedding.he only do theft in wedding parties..quite intresting so let’s have a meet with miss.kajal

He shouts constable name sinde..sinde..

Sinde comes there and sanskar says

San- sinde...I want details of every rich wedding of this area.. ok..And one more thing give me the details of today's rich wedding in kolkata..

Sinde is in her own thoughts and does not listen anything.Sanskar see this and angrily shouts.

San- Sinde Are u listening me or not..??

Sinde- yes sir..

He leaves from there..

San- oh god..What a lazy force i got i don’t know how i will catch that theif with this police force..

Sinde came outside nd tries to recall the thing which sanskar told him to do..

Sinde- sir what asked me to do..?? yess to get details about Club parties..

After sometime sinde comes and gives details to sanskar.

San- hmmm...Ok everyone let's go..

Ashok - sir how we are going to recognise her.

"A taatto is on her right hand.So by tatto we will recognise her "said sanskar sitting in his police jeep..

"How sir got to know these things about that theif  I read 10 times that file but i din't get to know this " said ashok

Sinde slowly - This is the fact that in the age of 38 u r inspector nd he is dcp in such small age..

"Did u said something" said ashok suspiciously seeing towards sinde..

Sinde - No sir..

San - I'll be very pleased if u both stop ur nonsense talk n sit in car we r getting late..

Both hurriedly sits down nd ashok drove the car towards the Address which sinde told...

----------

This is it i hope u enjoyed it nd yaa plzz tell ur views about this nd very soon i'll update the next part of my fan fiction..Stay tuned..Bye Bye..Don't forget to click on star if u like it..

-Ekta9696