3. Incomplete Proposal

Hii guyzz to all my readers..I am back with shot no. 3 and guyz this is bit emotional episode so if u like it plzz vote and tysm for liking my previous part...

--------

Shot- 3

Another day sanskar goes to swara’s house for saying sorry..Sanskar enters in the hall and shekhar is sitting there doing some work.Sanskar comes to shekhar.

San- Sir..!!!!

Shekhar looks up and see sanskar and says

Shek- Sanskar..what happen early in the morning u came any problem...??

San bow down his eyes- Sir.I am really sorry...its my fault that i arrested ur daughter without investigating carefully.

Shek – No problem sanskar its just a misunderstanding…And at that day i am just angry so i shouted on u..I am sorry..

San happily- No..Sir why r u saying sorry..?? I should say sorry to u..

Shek - No.no..Its alright..!!

San - Thank u sir u accept my apology.And also thank u for not suspending me..

Shek happily- No sanskar don’t thanks me.thanks my daughter becoz of her only your suspension order stops otherwise in anger..

San interrupt - yes sir.I want to thank her and say sorry also..

Shek- ok I'll call her..Swaraaa..beta swaraa.

Swa- coming dad..

Swara comes down through stairs sanskar sees her and felt guilty on his doings.

Shek- See beta...Sanskar came here to say sorry to u..

Swara widen his eyes- What..sorry..!! Ok no problem Mr.Sanskar..

Sanskar don’t say anything and stands there sliently..Swara saw his dull face and said..

Swa- Dad...I want to talk with Mr.sanskar..Can i take him with me..??

Shek- yaa sure...

Swa- Come Mr.sanskar..

Sanskar is just got confused and in confusion and worriedly goes with swara..

They came out in the garden and sanskar till now don’t utter a single word..

Swara playfully- By the way Mr.sanskar u dance very well..

San feels embarrased and in one breath he says- Swara..I am really really sorry I don’t know that u r shekhar sir’s daughter otherwise i had never ever arrested u..I am really sorry plzz forgive me.And one more thing thank u so much that u stop my suspension order..

Swa worriedly- Relax..relax sanskar first take a breath..

Sanskar breathes heavily and swara gives him some water..After some time...

Swa- Sanskar u don’t need to be feel guilty if any other person is on ur place he will do the same..And by the way i like ur honesty that u don’t think of once anyone’s status what if i am Mla's daughter u arrested me becoz u think i am a theif but seriously i am not any theif.I just go there to attend my frnds wedding..And suspension order i don’t want that a honest officer like u will get suspended.And at last i forgive u very earlier only..

San eyes shines like a bright star to see so much trust on him by swara.He felt very much happy.

San- So u forgave me..

Swa happily- yess..And I think if that day u just  listen for once my talk then all this not happened

She laughs...

By seeing swara laughing sanskar gets mesmerised and a smile appears on his lips..

Swa- And one thing more if that theif will be caught na then surely u will make me meet with that theif.After all becoz of her i have a great chance to spend some time behind bars.

Now sanskar laughs and says- You are very funny..

Swa shrugged- yess..I am and

She also laughs with sanskar..

They talk for a while and became very good frnds..

The days passed like this and sanskar daily came to swara’s house amd they spend some happy time with each other.Shekhar also like sanskar they also discuss some cases with eachother.Sanskar now becomes a family member..Now sanskar started loving swara more but he can’t express his feelings.Swara also likes spending time with sanskar..

One day sanskar thinks to propose swara.And he comes to swara’s house.

Sanskar is wearing a white shirt & jeans with a dark blue blazer and he is holding a orchid flower bouquet in his hands.(Actually swara likes orchids very much..)

@Sanskar’s pov

Today i will say my heart talk to u.I fall in love with u at that time only when i saw u first time..Swara u r my life without u i can’t live.Today i will propose u.Oh god i am feeling so much nervous. What will be his answer..?? How will she react..?? Plzz god help me.. ok now cool sanskar let’s go and say ur heart talk to your swara..

Sanskar pov’s over..

Sanskar comes on his bike and park it and goes to enter in the house suddenly he listen a laughing sound.He recognise it.Its swara’s voice.He goes to garden and see swara laughing..

San- oh god swara ur smile is too good whenever i see u laughing i just loose my control on myself..Ok sanskar now enough of admiring go to swara and propose her..

He see towards the flower bouquet nd said "Swara u will surely like this flower becoz its ur favouraite flower na.."

As he goes near to swara what he saw and hear.He just get shocked..

Swa laughing- oh my god Rahul(Played by karan kundra) You r so good and funny.I am very lucky to have u as my would be husband…U care for me so much..

Rahul- I am also swara.. I love u swara.I love u so much.

And he hugs swara..

Sanskar see this and the bouquet left from his hands in shock.He have tears in his eyes.His heart is broken badly.He don’t want to believe on this what he saw..

Swara see sanskar and calls no infact shouts her name sanskarr..And she goes towards sanskar.Sanskar hides his tears and fake smile..

Swa- Sanskar you here.(to rahul) Rahul please come here...

Rahul comes there and swara introduce him.

Swa-Rahul He is sanskar the best ever frnd of mine and the dcp of this area..And sanskar he is rahul Sabarwal the top surgeon of Sydney and my fiance..And she side hugs him.

Sanskar feels like stabbed in his heart.And he closes his fist tightly in pain..

Rahul takes his hand out – Nice to meet u Mr.sanskar

Sanskar unwillingly takes his hand out and with fake smile says- Same here.

Swara saw the fallen bouquet on the ground she picks it.

Swa- Sanskar did u brought it??

San sadly- hmm..

Swa happily- Wow sanskar this is so beautiful and pretty thank u..This is very precious gift.

Rahul- ohoo..so this flower is more precious than me haan..

Swa glares him- Rahulll..You'll never change na..You know very well there is nothing precious than u..

------------

Guyzz i know u r sad to see sanskar in pain but guyzz the love is not the bed of roses in it some thorns are also present and don’t think Rahul as villian he is a positive character in my story and it is played by karan kundra. So keep reading nd don't forget to hit the vote icon..