2.First Encounter

Hii frndzz i am back with another shot no.2 thank u so much for ur support on previous one.Hoping u will enjoy this one also and yaa i had given the song vedio also u can listen it..It perfectly matches within the scene of swasan..Happy reading..

---------

Shot - 2

They all reach at the address which sinde told and sanskar got hell angry by seeing the sight infront of him..

San shouts angrily - Sinde...

Sinde comes forward and says sir today there is grand party in this club..

San- what the hell is this..??

Sinde- Sir u only ask me to get details about club parties so i got it..

San fumes in anger- Sinde I asked u to get details about wedding parties not club parties.

Sinde - Sir...

San interrupted - shut up...you r just a useless..nonsense nd idiot person...

Ashok- Sir now if we reached here then we should go inside.

San angrily glare- Ashok u also..

Ashok- Sir i am saying this becoz what if we got some details about that kajal here..

San- ok you all go inside I am not in the mood of coming..

Ashok- ok sir..

Everyone leaves from there except sanskar..

At the same time a girl with her friends comes out.She is angry on club manager..And blabbering nd shouting on manager about something..

Sanskar saw her and got mesmerised..He stares her for five min and he did not even blink his eyes for a single time.Her hairs are so silky nd blewed in the air she got a perfect curved body.Her eyes are deep black ocean in which everyone wanna get lost.Her lips are soft like rose petals.The girl feels someone's gaze on her and turns.She finds sanskar staring her.Sanskar's heart beats got faster when swara saw him...But the girl averted her gaze thinking him pervert.But sanskar is just lost in her thoughts And from his mouth a single word came out...

San- Beautiful!!!!!

The girl see that he is staring her continuosly nd now she can't tolerate it.. So she goes towards sanskar in full anger her frnds stop her but she don't listen and directly goes towards him..

Girl- hey u don't have manners??Did u stare ur sister like this only..

San comes out of his thoughts and says what do u mean??

Girl- ohooo..don't act to be innocent i saw that you are staring me continuously..

San feels embarassed but he hides and says- Noo...Noo..I am not staring u.

Girl angrily- oh.. so there is something else which u r staring..hmm tell.

San stammerly- Woah..main..

Girl overpowering him - yess..yess tell..what..!!

San defending tone - woah..I don't have time to stare you actually I am waiting here for some of my frnds who are gone inside the club.

Girl- oh hello don't lie...And don't u dare to change the topic..Wait a min why r u standing behind this jeep..and where is police officers...??

San- actually...I am..

(Rememeber sanskar is not in his uniform he is in casuals..That's the reason the girl can't identify him)

Girl cuts off - Don't tell me u r selling drugs in this club..??