The Letter

Hermione Granger is a 20 years old young lady. She had been staying at the Burrow every since her departure from her Muggle home. She had been sharing a room with Ginny Weasley and they became best friends every since. 

On a beautiful Sunday morning, Hermione got woken up by a tap at the window. It was an owl. Lazy and tired, she opened the window the let the owl fly in. She was shocked to see the owl holding two letters.  She then realized one was for Ginny and one for her, she opened her letter, and read it twice in disgust, then opened Ginny's letter to find the same content.

Dear Ms Granger,

        Mr Draco Malfoy needs to find a wife before he turns 21 but hasn't found one. Mrs Malfoy had requested the ministry to find 30 young ladies to stay at Malfoy Manor for four months in order for young Malfoy to find a wife. 

        You will need to be at Malfoy Manor on the 21st of February at 2.00p.m., if you fail to do so, you will have to face a ministry hearing.

Yours sincerely,

Minister of Magic,

Kingsley Shackelbolt.

'Ginny! Wake up Ginny! You won't believe what I got here!'

'Whaaa-?' said Ginny tiredly.

'Read this letter, read it!' said Hermione. When she was saying that, a tear dropped out from her eye. 'But - oh no! How can they do this? Don't they - I mean, I'm in a relationship!' cried Ginny. Ginny is in a relationship with the famous Harry Potter, but Hermione broke up with Ginny's older brother--Ron, a few days ago because they realized their relationship isn't right.

"Ginny, don't think I want to do this, spending 4 months with someone who calls me a mudblood. But we have no choice, we have to do this, or we'll face a ministry hearing." said Hermione.

"But what about your work, and what would Harry say?" asked Ginny.

" I don't think we can do anything. Besides, I don't think Malfoy will have interest in any of us, so you do  not need to worry about the Harry part. For my work, I will have to ask the minister." said Hermione. 

The pair of them dressed up and went to breakfast, holding their letter to show everyone of the Weasleys.  Ginny showed the letter to Harry, and Hermione showed her's to Mrs Weasley.

"Oh well, we can't do anything about it. Anyway, you girls have to leave tomorrow, I guess you can Disapparated there. I will pack your clothes and make sure they are nice ones, at least show a good first impression, right?" said Mrs Weasley. After Harry finished reading the letter, he complained to Ron and George. He was angry and sad at the same time. 

" The next time I see Malfoy, I will turn him into a Ferret for not marrying Parkinson when he had the chance." said Harry. Ginny, Hermione, Ron and George laughed to that. During Harry's fourth year, Mad-Eye Moody (or B. Crouch JR) turned Malfoy into a ferret. But only Mrs Weasley took those words seriously. 

" Now Harry, there is no need to use transfuration on someone." said Mrs Weasley several times, so Harry had to explain he was just joking and he didn't mean to do it. 

After breakfast, the two girls went to their bedroom to start packing along with Mrs Weasley. Hermione wrote a letter asking Kingsley how would she work if she was in Malfoy Manor with Erol( the Weasleys landed it to her). 

On that night, she had a nightmare about Malfoy Manor when Bellatrix Lestrange tortured her. Those memories still come back to her every night but this time it became worse.