Start of Something New

AN- Hey every one I'm Baaack!!!!! I was recently cleared on Monday form my concussion, but chapters will become shorter because Cheer-leading is starting at my school for Basketball season and I am a proud member of the team. But also my parent think that my grades are not up where they should be so they are pushing me more on my school work so it will leave less time to write. So thank you all to my loyal readers, I hope you understand.

................................................................................................................................................................

           When they finished dancing the two kissed. Now only a select few cheered seeing as the arranged marriage would go through. Many though started whispering seeing as they didn't know the girl and have never seen her at events before. Erendor and Shamera were very pleased seeing as their practical daughter would be their actual daughter in a few years. But, Bloom and Sky were oblivious to the whispering and cheering, they were to busy looking into each others eyes.[When I wrote that all I could think was cliche] Neither broke the silence between them. They were interrupted soon by Shamera and Erendor who had big smiles gracing their faces.

           "I am so happy for you two, I can't wait to start planning the wedding. It will be the wedding of the year," said Shamera happily. Bloom and Sky looked at her wearily, they both started liking the other now or started to admit it and Shamera was already thinking about the wedding.

           "And I can't wait until I have grandchildren to spoil, oh I wonder what they would look like," Shamera continued happily. There was when Sky had to stop her.

           "Mother we know one day that all will happen, but we only recently realized we loved each other after years of arguing, we will need time to adjust and learn more about each other and fall even more in love. So please just wait a few years before you start planning anything," he stated seriously to his mother. His mother looked slightly disappointed at his words but brightened up at the end.

            "Well ok. But I do expect grand kids before I die," she told them seriously, They all laughed at that. When they calmed down Shamera remember she had to tell Bloom something, "Bloom, dear, Ms Faragonda and Headmaster Saladin wanted to tell you something. You and Sky should go and find them," she told Sky and Bloom.

          With that Bloom and Sky went off to search for the two head of the schools, on the way Bloom and Sky greeted people they know, well mainly Sky because he stayed in the Magic Dimension all year. Soon they found the two teachers they were looking for talking with the rest of the remaining company of light. 

           "Ms Faragonda, Headmaster Saladin you wanted to speak with me," said Bloom in greetings when the attention turned to the two. 

           "Yes Bloom, since you are now as old as the freshman students at Alfea, I was wondering if you would wish to join us this academic year. I understand you know everything that is being taught but, I believe you will be able to make friends instead of learning," said Ms Faragonda hoping to convince her god daughter to go to Alfea. Bloom looked estatic, of course she had gone to Alfea before but that was during the summer when no one was there except for the teachers, now she was going to she how it was like with other girls filling the halls.

         "Of course, I would love to go. But, would it be possible to continue my advanced classes, instead of taking freshman classes, I could always assist teachers when needed, and show girls how to do things," Bloom asked pleadingly, hoping she wouldn't have to review the entire year instead of learning. 

          "Yes, I believe we could work that out, maybe even be a tutor for some student who fall behind," Ms Faragonda answered with a knowing smile on her face, she knew Bloom well enough to know that she had a passion for learning and did not want to relearn every thing she knew and practiced for years, she had planed for Bloom asking that question.

          "Bloom, I was also hoping you would be willing to continue your combat training while at Alfea, coming over to Red Fountain a few times a week so you can take classes with my boys, over the years I have noticed the boys will not take help from fairies and I was hoping you could show them, not all of them relied on just magic," asked Saladin after Faragonda finished talking, he knew the girl could change his boys views on the fairies which as lowed over the years.

          "I would be an honored to learn under you and Codatorta during the upcoming school year along with your students," Bloom said while bowing respectively to Saladin. 

          "Excellent Bloom, I look forward to seeing you at school this year and not during the summer. We will work out a scheduled, at a later date seeing as you are needed else where," replied Saladin. 

         Now Sky had not said anything throughout the exchange because he was shocked, he thought Bloom only had royal classes over the summer and never had magical or battle classes. He realized that Bloom from a young age was practicing in things he never knew about, she had learned to master her magic at a young age, along classes from red fountain, and on top of all that her royal studies. He also realized he never payed attention to Bloom when they were together over the summers, he never realized all the days she wasn't in the castle or in her royal studies class that she was in Magixs practicing to one day protect the universe. He realized he really didn't know Bloom all that well.