Look What You Made Me Do

This story is rated SPG. Reader's discretion is advised.

The story, names, characters and incidents portrayed in this work are fictitious. Hence, THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. No identification with actual persons, organizations, religions, places and products is intended. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this work in any form or manner is prohibited.

Look What You Made Me Do

Nami's POV

I am walking in the hallway with so much confidence and grace. I am a woman of glamour and wit. I can have all I want. And everyone adores me as much as I loathe them.

I have friends but I can't trust them.

Although, I can live without a company of friends, having two or three are enough for fun besides I can have them to supplement my playful desires.

Speaking of them, I can see them walking towards me. I plastered my sweetest smile.

"Guys, how was your weekend?" I asked them. I am certain that their weekend was lame, just like them.

"Oh My God! Oh-My-God!" a deafening squeak came from Lori. I rolled my eyes, yet I smiled again when Aesyl was looking intently on me. "It was really fun! We went to a five-star hotel and I was like, is this really happening?!" Is she serious? Unbelievable. How unfortunate that it's her first time to experience being classy.

"Oh, really?!" Aesyl butt in. She's dressed with an old-fashioned pants partnered with a large plain white t-shirt. And to top all of that, she's wearing an eye glasses. A get-up that most people called a nerd. "You are such a lucky brat. But, mine was better. We went to Baguio to buy some strawberries because I was really craving for it," she added. The way she talks bores me.

"I like strawberries! Was it scrumptious?" I asked cheerfully and faked a smile.

"You bet!"

Walking with my so called friends and hear their petty whereabouts just makes me more dominant than them.

"How about you, Nikey? Kamusta ang weekend mo?" The always cheerful Lori asked Nikey who was acting very unusual. But then again, she's always anomalous.

"Yeah. You were oddly quite the moment we've seen each other," I added. Nikey stared at me with her infamous cold eyes.

"Okay lang." She smiled yet it was short lived. And she nodded as if convincing herself.

"You guys! Walk faster! The first period is about to start," Lori said who was half running and leading us towards our classroom.

I don't like the first period class. The subject is boring. As well as the teacher. Though, he is quite a catch. I can have him for fun. I smiled wickedly and entered the classroom.

"Did you study for today's oral recitation?" Aesyl who was my seatmate asked a very typical question. I sniggered enthusiastically that made her forehead creased.

"I don't need to study. I'm way better than that," I replied.

"Oh! You're too full of yourself!" Lori laughed at me.

Let's see about that. I glared at her.

Nikey's POV

Boring.

Nami is super boring. Nakakairita ang lahat ng kilos niya. Ang arte arte akala mo naman kung sino. She's feeling special.

She's self-centered.

Being humble yet very conceited.

Nami is fake.

Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit nakikipagkaibigan pa rin sina Aesyl and Lori even if they knew that Nami's insulting them behind their backs.