F&A-8

Benjamin|Ben🔟
Memphis, Tennessee

"Harley, when was you gone tell me?" I said looking down at the hospital floor.

"You was ignoring the fuck outta me not answering my calls, texts but I see you taking pictures and going live on Insta with yo' new bitch you just dropped me." She said tearing up.

I rubbed a hand over my face. "Mane, I told you from the jump I ain't shit."

She lifted her head about to say something but was cut off by some nurses coming in the room.

I stepped out the way. Gang all walked in with balloons and flowers and shit.

I looked at the floor again can't believe this shit man.

The room got quiet as they rolled a baby in.

Everybody was staring at me. "What the fuck y'all looking at?" I snapped.

"Its a girl." Trell said smiling slightly at me.

I walked over to the little baby bed looking at her. "Damn, you my twin." I rubbed her tiny fingers.

Damn I gotta li'girl. The nurse clicked her pen handing me it.

I signed my name on the birth certificate.

"What's her name?" Lani asked. I looked at Harley.

"Brooklyn Kaylani Williams."

Kaylani|Lani 🌐

I couldn't believe that Harley kept a whole full ass baby from me bro.

I watched as Ben cradled her he was in love you could tell.

Milan walked over to Harley. I watched intensely.

I don't want no shit this a positive thing.

I took a step just to be jerked back by Kenny. I mugged him. "Lemme go."

"No this ain't none of your business mind yours." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes , he swear he somebody besides the kids he got daddy.

"Roll em again and yeen gone have none." He said licking my neck.

I shuddered at his touch. I looked back over to see Harley and Milan hugging.

I let out a sigh of relief as Milan sat down on the bed giving Harley a gift for both her and the baby.

I looked over at Ben as he held Brooklyn. I snapped a picture of them sending it to him so he can post it himself.

Kenny held me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm tryna be like li'Ben when you have my li'daughter." He said in my ear.

I smiled at the thought it'll be cool to have my lil family but not right now.

I gotta graduate plus Starr is due any day now. I walked over to Harley out of Kenny's embrace.