F&A-6

•Firstly, Rest Easy Keondrae ❤ "Boosie,Boo,Boozilla" Ricks Sleep Easy Solider🤞🏾• 

Joseph|Joe 😝

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I groaned, getting out of my bed, in all honesty all I wanted to do all day was sleep. Today wasn't my day.

I leaned over looking at my phone, seeing I had thousands of notifications from all my social media accounts and texts from the gang. The time read 6:09 pm.

My OG came in hugging me tightly. "I know its not your day baby but I just wanted you to not mope 'round here Kee wouldn't have wanted that."

I nodded my head in agreement, hugging her back. Both Ben and Boomer came in, dapping me up.

"Wassuh, pussy?" Boomer said, sitting at the edge of my bed.

I mushed his head. "Sit yo black ass ona floor!" I laughed. "Fuckin' stain."

Ben doubled over in laughter, holding his stomach. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Nigga I know you ain't talkin', you African."

He stopped laughing and stale faced me. " I'll kill you if you ever disrespect me again, I'm from the  islands that make yo hoe panties wet bitch." He said tilting his head.

"What island bitch." I bucked. "Barbados." He replied.

I shook my head that's why his bitch ass crazy and reckless now.

*
*
*
*

I'm fucked up honestly. I sat at Keondrae's grave, sipping off a bottle and smoking a backwood.

I wiped my tears thinking about all the times we shared.

"Can't believe it's been one whole year that you been gone bruh." I took a sip from my pint.

"Say remember when we beat up ol dude cause he was fuckin' with Teelee?" I laughed.

"Mane, you my nigga bruh, I luh you." I said shaking my head.

" We do this for you mane. Continue to watch ova' us. " I said standing up.

I dusted off my pants and pulled down my RipBoozilla hoodie.

I puffed my blunt and looked at his grave again. "Damn, Boo you really fucked us up with this one, sleep easy baby boy." I finished my blunt and started walking to the car.

Kaylani|Lani 💛

I stood across the street, fiddling with my fingers staring at the cemetery.

I saw Joe leaving the cemetery, walking up to me.

I stopped him, tears threatening to fall out. He pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly.

I cried in his arms. "Can you come with me?" I asked in his chest.

"Yeah, come on." He grabbed my hand tightly and guided me to Keondrae's stone.