Chapter Four

The hell man?!  *looks away from the flat screen*

Wanna join me watch-

Hell no! So shut that tv down, now!

*laughs and shuts the tv down* Alright, what do you want?

Before that, please stop watching porns when I'm here? And for the better, never even watch! *sighs as he sat down on the couch next to Itachi*

Okay bro, I won't... When you're here. *laughs while messes with Sasuke's hair*

I'll gonna sleep and wake me up when it's 8 and I'll make dinner.

Sure... So while you're asleep can I watch-

Dude! *sighs* Lower your volume and watch what you want... But when I wake-

Yeah, yeah. Sure, so will you stop with the talking?

*glares at him while sanding up* Fine. *leaves*

Sasuke slept till it's 9pm and he woke up from a big yell from Itachi laughing at him.

Hey, it's 9pm. Wake up sleepy dude.

Ohh... 9pm? Haha, didn't you get hungry?

Nah, I waited for you. And also, I made dinner.

Whoa?! Am I dreaming? Haha.

No, so let's eat! My tummy hurts.

Okay then.

They both headed towards the kithen and ate the ramen Itachi had cooked. It's 10pm and Sasuke was already prepared and headed for Sakura's house.

Sakura's POV

I'm really excited, I'm all ready and I can't wait for Sasuke-kun. *knock knock* Who could that be? *walks toward the door*

When Sakura opened the door everything went black and she was knocked down.