Almost done

Prologue

Blood rushing out of the female laying on the floor, motionless. Her eyes still opened with fear and her mouth cracked. The blood stained her hair as the pool on the floor began to expand. Her clothing of white now splattered with splotches of a dark crimson red. Her hands missing fingers and only her ring finger remand with a gold ring on her left hand.

A mother screaming and crying attempting to push past the police officers blocking her path. "PLEASE THATS MY BABY GIRL!" she screams repeatedly. Her father on the other side, tears straming down his face listening to the officer explaining what happened. His stance was very sucure almost as if he was scared and unsure. His tucked in shirt, now untucked in the back, filled with sweat, sat on his torso tightly. He hessitates then looks over at the female lying dead on the ground, then quickly looks away.

"The case for this female is still continuing, and I promise we will find who did this to you daughter but we have to ask some questions..." A tall female with ridiculous highlights yelled out. She didn't mean to sound loud she just was. Her father looked at the female with eyes full of sadness.he moved the hand that was once covering his mouth down to his pocket followed by the other to the other side. "Alright..." His voice a bit weary but still strong. Then female pulling out a pad and paper began writing while yelling out." What's her name, your name and her name?" She motioned over to the dobbin mother next to them being held back by a male police officer. He looked up pulling his hands from his pockets to cross his arms over his chest." Amanda, Andrew, and Marla." He said his voice now firmer." Age for all of you...." The female said without hesitation or looking up from her pad of paper." 17...." His voice cracked then coughing to recover." 43, 39...." He attempted to look at the paper to distract himself from the female lying on the floor. "Alright that's all..." The tall female walked away towards the female on the ground...laying in the pool of red crimson blood.